Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Beautiful Sunday

Things to do :

1. Kemas bilik - just bought a new curtain, bedsheet and a star-shape-lamp.. (mengemas bilik for hari raye). N make sure that Ill be listening to lagu raya while mengemas! YEayyyyy giler..

2. Iron baju - still thinking which baju to wear for my Monday-bluesss..errmm blue maybe?? haha

3. Mandi - i dun think i need to further describe this ya.

4. Mask - Yup, those that I kept in fridge.. ahah so that sjuk giler biler pakai..almost forgot that I have those few packets.

5. Tido - After like almost one whole day mengemas n yet Im fasting like others, of coz I really need this. Ill be silent off my hp.. eventhough ure calling me for updates (ehemm.ehem.. hahah) I wont answer this k.. hahha

6. Foooodd sooo good - mari mmbeli air tebu, murtabak n nasi kerabu.. nyum2..

7. Buka puase

8. TV - news (yes, I do watch this AHHAH)

9. ZZzzZZ gdnite ppl!!~

2 comments:

Jalilah said...

akhirnya dina update. buka di mana arini (sunday)?

dinaRr said...

Lely...
I tgk komen u ni..bile raye pun dah nak abes.. so i x tau nk reply ni cmne ahahahah