Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
So we invited many to this-is-our-idea-n-bukan-org-lain weekend activity.
Tu laaa lain kali dtg!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
WOE (WHAT on earth) is this..? I hv no idea..
Maybe any 25 things u feel like typing n dont mind ppl to know.. So here it goes..
1) Whenever I go out on Saturday, Ill make sure that I reach home before 9.15 pm. Ill convince my friends that I have some things to settle at home, which actually I just wanna get ready and make myself comfortable on the couch, to watch Cerekarama series which starts at 10pm..
2) People were so amazed that I didn’t cry watching I Am Sam. N I told them that my tears are priceless. But few saw that my so-called priceless tears dropped on Pondok Buruk 1, Selamat Hari Jadi Su 1-3, Free Willy 2 and Stairway To Heaven..
3) I was a big fan of Sidi Oraza and Aamir Khan..
4) I always think that Jerry is so bad that he makes Tom looks bad. Because Jerry was usually the one who start the fight. So, I hate Jerry..
5) Even though I prefer Tom than Jerry, Im afraid of cats..
6) I talked so much during my primary school days. One day when I was in std 1, I told Pn Lee di Bilik Guru ‘Pn Lee!! Tgk tu, NJ tak beratur nak pergi canteen. Pn Lee ‘Ok, nnti after rehat, saya marah dia.’ So I told NJ immediately after that di canteen ‘NJ, tadi Pn. Lee bitau kite, die nak marah awak. Sbb awak tak beratur tadi.’ To my surprised, NJ cried. Too nervous, I cried too and she stopped first. Bfbcwiurctwc I tried to forget this but tak boleh, ok I think NJ cursed me starting that day, so that this thing yg very memalukan keep haunting me.
7) If u ask me top 5 shopping heaven, ill say Jusco, Ampang Park, Sogo, Maju Junction and PKNS Shah Alam..
8) I love taking pictures and.. being snapped..
9) Thus, I love my camera so very much..
10) Im not as ambitious as others. And never in my mind to be the CEO of any organizations, neither the head of my audit department. But if there is any offer for the President of PTA (Parents Teacher Association), Ill definitely say YES, URE SO NOT GONNA REGRET FOR CHOOSING ME..
11) Like almost 2 yrs working I think I have rough ideas what I wanna do in the future. Im not letting myself having a job that I hv to stay late in the office. No work on weekends. So to ensure I hv enough time with my kids. I wanna be the one who wrap their text books, write their names on it, just like my father did, bake cakes, sandwiches, cookies so that they can bring them to school on their birthdays like wut my mom buat, attend their sports day event like wut my aunties did and send and fetch them from school like my uncles did..
12) Eh asal detail sgt ni. Ok, ignore no. 11 please.
13) I hv this one senior told me, ‘Many ppl said I look like my bf and they said my bf is cute.’ Tak suka dgn statement tersirat yg nak ckp dia ni comel, I hate her and I already blackBOLDlisted her. So OFF her!!
14) When I was in school, K.Izy sort of forced me to join the 1500m track event to teman her. Dia tak nak lari sorg2. WOE (WHY on earth) did I say OKAY, Im still not sure. So on that day, my friends cheered for me as if I lead. Damn it.. K Izy got the 1st place and I got 2nd last. Tapi saya tak blacklist K.Izy..
15) Kenapa semua org suka Yuna??
16) Last week, my father sent a text message ‘Girls, I just read ur blog. Im so proud of u girls!! Mak pun baca.’ Hahaha, ok jadi telah motivate me to have another hobbies selain siram pokok, kemas rumah n cuci toilet which is to write!write! wpun tertanya2 knapa proud!? My entries were so factless n full of craps. Thanks much much parents ku yg positif utk saya apa apa pun terjadi!! xxx
17) Owh yup, Im addicted to Renjis (Season 1 n 2..Bila nk 3??) and Greys Anatomy (semua season).
18) Strangers, don’t u ever touch me purposely, even with your 2 fingers. Coz Ill shout!
19) On the 1st week of my class in UiTM Segamat, everyone was like strangers to me. Sape ni?? Takutnya! Then I remembered I went to ladies n on the way back to class, one guy was staring at me like I wore only the baju kurung without the kain. Unsatisfied with that, I went straight to him.. ‘Knapa kau pandang aku mcm tu ye?’ ‘Woooo.. kau prempuan 1st yg siap tegur bila aku tgk..Nama sape? Kita ni classmate’ ‘Dina’ Starting that moment, not everyone were strangers. Yeay saya ada kawan!! What an odd intro..
20) I was once caught meniru (semua org meniru tapi saya tk pasti knape saya je kene brainwash after that!! I knew she saw others were copying too) during test (test je! Bukan final exam pun!!) di UiTM. Sgt tidak puas hati, after kene sound like whatt, I didn’t say sorry to the lecturer.. (which I regret) But ‘Kenapa saya je yg kena? Semua org tu tiru. Knapa puan tak panggil pun diorg?’. Regretted. Tp I didn’t see the keadilan di situ. Wpun saya salah juga. Hehe
21) Tadi saya vouching 25 samples n I almost fainted.
22) I miss Heath Ledger
23) Tadi saya masuk ofis PwC. Untuk apa? Rahsia… HeHe
24) I think this entry’s title should be ‘Can You Keep A Secret.’
25) So, keep these to yourself ya. Don’t let others know the 25 secret facts about me. Haha
And WOE (WHY on earth) do I tag them..??
I hv no idea..
(Ju n Lely, Sarey tagged u too!)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
I saw couples were hugging each other, some wearing same colours shirts and some with t-shirt yg sambung2. Like if ada pic basikal on the t-shirt, the guy was wearing basikal yg depan part and yg the girlfren pulak basikal back part. So bila jalan rapat2, the basikal bersambung and bercantum. Jadilah the full basikal. Pls imagine people!! Ok thanks.
N my outing was with the 3 girlfriends. 1st – married but the husband wasn’t around for few weeks. 2nd – tgh gaduh dgn the bf that she was on phone for hours. 3rd – was soo busy2 nak beli brg utk kawen. What a combination..So four of us went out together with different colours, different shirts n no picture of bicycle on it.
After few hours at Jusco (Yup, Jusco), Eeza (Yes, Eeza) was queuing at the cashier to pay and I was looking around for anything I can buy n surrounded with couples who were having their love-love-you-jump-i-jump time. Suddenly LUCKY by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliet was on air. Ok..
Bila ‘ Do you hear me.. Im talking to you..’ started, I was surprised that besides Jason’s voice, I heard like dozens at the back. Eh.. version apa nih. Ok, super amazed that all (Yes, all) around me was singing together (Tak tipu, together ok!), like a group of choir bleh di bentuk as at that moment n mungkin ahli nya terlebih the limit. Annoyed by that, I terus to Eeza yg masih beratur panjang kat cashier and ‘Eeii Eeza.. semua kat area aku tgh having their own musical show okayy. Kira Lucky ni lagu cinta diorg la.. Pleaseeelah..Semua laa nak nyanyi’ ‘Shhhuussshhhhh’ ‘Kenapa?? Knapa??’ Owh, the couple blakang Eeza pun tgh nyanyi dgn semngat that they thought we were in the Red-Box..
So yup, we watched live and free musical show (Janji, mcm Lucky The Musical). We called it Jusco-Mama-Mia. Mcm boleh n so logic that they make two lines, yg pendek depan, yg tinggi kt blakang, n nyanyi sama2 that Lucky song. Part Mraz, biar the bf and gf on Colbie’s, dgn action skali.
Emosional tak tentu arah - eeeii asal nk kene buat musical ni!!, I deleted that song from my handphone. HeHe
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Few months later, Mek asked me to join the PGL on the 8th and I wasn’t really keen to that at first. Bcos I prefer to enjoy the fireflies or some picnics and watch people with their kites, with the sounds of the chirping birds.. bla bla bla.
And..Im NOT sure what makes me said ‘Oklah..’ and so we really bought the tickets.
Had no idea what the PGL was about (except for it stands for Puteri Gunung Ledang and the puteri is Tiara Jacqlina- ok, rupanya I don’t know how to spell her name) , I told this to a friend of mine..
Me : Alaaa.. aku terus tgk PGL Season III.. Confirmmm aku tak faham ape2 pasni since I missed the 1st and 2nd season.
Kwn saya : Errk.... this isnt the LOTR series laa weii. The only thing changed in PGL III are the props!
Me : OOOWH! Ok..faham..
So, after singing the national anthem, I was so excited that the seat was much more comfortable than b4 and the hall was great. Great hall!!
And I didn’t expect much on the show..
The show was SSSSUUUUHHHUUUPPEERRRHHEEERB! (now I feel like crying)
The moment the curtain opened, the props was soo breathtaking that I couldn’t even breath. Eh tipu gila. The backdrop was set against the kingdom of Majapahit in ancient Jawa and the Sultanate of Malacca in the 15th century n yess..magic! Sgt cantik.
(One of my favourite scenes)
Again, semua scenes mmg menyentuh hati dan perasaan (Ye, sangat). Looking at Tiara J on top of Gun. Ledang, I feel like mendaki Gun. Ledang lagi. Watching at Adlin's step, my feet were tap tap too. And see how the props bertukar2, I was stunned.
So 4.8 stars out of 5 for PGL!.. 0.2 tu sbb there was a technical prob that we had to wait for few minutes during the nenek kebayan nye part. Hi Hi
To Tiara J, AC, Adlin n Stephen, if only u read this.. (Ripley's, Believe Or Not!!) err.. the pujian in this entry is saya ikhlas.. no prob..n Ill be glad for a free ticket..
Monday, February 9, 2009
And ignore our tudung style. We call it mcm-towel-dibalut-dikepala-ahh-tak-kisah-asalkan-amik-gambar style. Sila jgn tiru style ini. Err..obviously u wont! Ha Ha
And the next day, my love love of my life dtg KL sbb nak naik LRT. N i got another one birthday cake! hihi.. Sbb tak sabar nk potong, i cut b4 snap the pic. ish..
And took more and more pics, as usual...
(Err..tak masuk pun aquaria.. cuma nk pose kat ikan and background yg same kaler dgn baju sahaja)
Yup, we took a train to Ampang Park yg saya suka tu. We were happy - yeay dpt naik train together! Haha
Happy February ppl!
P/S : Thank you friends for all the birthday wishes!! xoxo and those who hv forgotten, GGGrrrrr..!!
(N Im listening to Eyelash - Juliet The Orange. )