Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lucky The Musical

On the Vendetta Day, I went out to see how Malaysians celebrate it. I wanna see if there are any guys who propose their girlfrens in the middle of org ramai and bend his knees with a rose n a ring. And I’ll ‘HOOII BOOO!’ kat tepi itu. Ha Ha *go away evil me*

I saw couples were hugging each other, some wearing same colours shirts and some with t-shirt yg sambung2. Like if ada pic basikal on the t-shirt, the guy was wearing basikal yg depan part and yg the girlfren pulak basikal back part. So bila jalan rapat2, the basikal bersambung and bercantum. Jadilah the full basikal. Pls imagine people!! Ok thanks.

N my outing was with the 3 girlfriends. 1st – married but the husband wasn’t around for few weeks. 2nd – tgh gaduh dgn the bf that she was on phone for hours. 3rd – was soo busy2 nak beli brg utk kawen. What a combination..So four of us went out together with different colours, different shirts n no picture of bicycle on it.

After few hours at Jusco (Yup, Jusco), Eeza (Yes, Eeza) was queuing at the cashier to pay and I was looking around for anything I can buy n surrounded with couples who were having their love-love-you-jump-i-jump time. Suddenly LUCKY by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliet was on air. Ok..

Bila ‘ Do you hear me.. Im talking to you..’ started, I was surprised that besides Jason’s voice, I heard like dozens at the back. Eh.. version apa nih. Ok, super amazed that all (Yes, all) around me was singing together (Tak tipu, together ok!), like a group of choir bleh di bentuk as at that moment n mungkin ahli nya terlebih the limit. Annoyed by that, I terus to Eeza yg masih beratur panjang kat cashier and ‘Eeii Eeza.. semua kat area aku tgh having their own musical show okayy. Kira Lucky ni lagu cinta diorg la.. Pleaseeelah..Semua laa nak nyanyi’ ‘Shhhuussshhhhh’ ‘Kenapa?? Knapa??’ Owh, the couple blakang Eeza pun tgh nyanyi dgn semngat that they thought we were in the Red-Box..

So yup, we watched live and free musical show (Janji, mcm Lucky The Musical). We called it Jusco-Mama-Mia. Mcm boleh n so logic that they make two lines, yg pendek depan, yg tinggi kt blakang, n nyanyi sama2 that Lucky song. Part Mraz, biar the bf and gf on Colbie’s, dgn action skali.

Emosional tak tentu arah - eeeii asal nk kene buat musical ni!!, I deleted that song from my handphone. HeHe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dina emo! enuff said. hehehehe

Maiya A. Lim said...

haha Dina! Klakar la your valentine's post!

nadiya zakariah said...

dina..sile jgn emo! mengemo bile tgk org bejiwang2 ade lah syndrome oldmaid...pliss dina dun b one..just not yet..~ :P

Unknown said...

dinss,kau jeles ek diorg nyanyi lagu cinta kau..

ma[z]linda said...

hahaha. gile ar pengaruh musical. taktau pulak org msia sambut valentine's gini ye. hikhik.

dinaRr said...

azie,
aku emo once a YEAR ok. unlike u.. ehem.. hehe

ju,
i am so freaking pissed off ok. hehe

nad,
omg. ure calling me oldmaid?? idhsufsdk you..SNAP! hehehe

zai,
u read my mind! haha eh kidding..

ateh,
itu laaa pasal! dun tell me kau pun bermusical dgn abul,lagu apa??? hehehe

Anonymous said...

dina..aku br bace blog ko.gile tergelak sampai kua air mata aku..aku dpt bayang situasi tu.hahahahaha..bdoh btul.seb baik aku xde situ,kang x psl2 aku join koir skali -qis

dinaRr said...

Qis,
Kau kalau join, kau sure line depan paling hujung..