Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PGL III

I remember watching Beauty & The Beast The Musical and I made this to myself – THAT’S IT AND NO MORE TEATER!! The seat was so comfortable that I fall asleep after 15 mins the show started. I woke up during the intermission, went to ladies, snapped some pics there with my friends.. (uploaded in Facebook)–regardless of the kesembapan muka, went into the hall, and again BOOOFFff, I slept.. Later all I heard was ‘Dina.. bangun..dah abes.. jom balik.’ Wth.

Few months later, Mek asked me to join the PGL on the 8th and I wasn’t really keen to that at first. Bcos I prefer to enjoy the fireflies or some picnics and watch people with their kites, with the sounds of the chirping birds.. bla bla bla.
And..Im NOT sure what makes me said ‘Oklah..’ and so we really bought the tickets.

Had no idea what the PGL was about (except for it stands for Puteri Gunung Ledang and the puteri is Tiara Jacqlina- ok, rupanya I don’t know how to spell her name) , I told this to a friend of mine..

Me : Alaaa.. aku terus tgk PGL Season III.. Confirmmm aku tak faham ape2 pasni since I missed the 1st and 2nd season.
Kwn saya : Errk.... this isnt the LOTR series laa weii. The only thing changed in PGL III are the props!
Me : OOOWH! Ok..faham..


So, after singing the national anthem, I was so excited that the seat was much more comfortable than b4 and the hall was great. Great hall!!
And I didn’t expect much on the show..

SURPRISINGLY…


The show was SSSSUUUUHHHUUUPPEERRRHHEEERB! (now I feel like crying)

The moment the curtain opened, the props was soo breathtaking that I couldn’t even breath. Eh tipu gila. The backdrop was set against the kingdom of Majapahit in ancient Jawa and the Sultanate of Malacca in the 15th century n yess..magic! Sgt cantik.


I dont know u, but seriously, I fall in love with all the songs of PGL and if there is any soundtrack recorded, Ill be the first to buy. Or maybe Ill download. Haha
Saya suka AC Mizal and now lebih suka. His voice was superb. Lebih bagus dari lagu Fiona, i tell u. Saya tak berperasaan to Adlin Aman Ramli b4 but hari ini dah suka that he was so good as the Sultan Mahmud, he sang (ok, biasa je) and he danced! (I really like like like this). Tiara J (still dunno the spelling) pun now I like. Stephen Rahman pula OMG OMG (sbenarnye I dont like good-looking guys but he's exceptional) his voice was like 'cintaaa kuu pada muuu selamaanyaaa' (bygkan suara best nya Stephen smbil nyanyi vibrato2) But i think his baju Melayu tu a bit too tight. Smpai mcm ishh-apa-ni-baju-ketat2- mak-ckp-jgn-pakai. And few last scenes, he was wearing sleeveless baju laksamana. Looking at his arms, oo ok..patut laa baju td ketat.

(One of my favourite scenes)

Again, semua scenes mmg menyentuh hati dan perasaan (Ye, sangat). Looking at Tiara J on top of Gun. Ledang, I feel like mendaki Gun. Ledang lagi. Watching at Adlin's step, my feet were tap tap too. And see how the props bertukar2, I was stunned.
So 4.8 stars out of 5 for PGL!.. 0.2 tu sbb there was a technical prob that we had to wait for few minutes during the nenek kebayan nye part. Hi Hi

And the most important were the para pendaki Gunung Ledang pada tahun 2000..

To Tiara J, AC, Adlin n Stephen, if only u read this.. (Ripley's, Believe Or Not!!) err.. the pujian in this entry is saya ikhlas.. no prob..n Ill be glad for a free ticket..

11 comments:

faizazmi said...

nape ltak my pic yg tgh gelak secara bersungguh2 tu!

dinaRr said...

haha bih tu.. nak letak pic tin 100 plus ke?

Anonymous said...

i am sad dat one of my milestone of the year has ended...sgt menunggu utk tgk PGL n now dh over! hehe bengong...oh btw, season II nye soundtrack ade jual di kedai2 muzik berdekatan anda!

dinaRr said...

omg..haha cmtu ke mek.. im waiting for end of july to come! haha eh ada ke? lagu dia sama tak? aku suka season 3 nye lagu..ke..sama je haha

Anonymous said...

baju petak2 bangla..hahak

nadiya zakariah said...

urgghh..jealous!! mmber aku da ajak da tgk..tp can't make it..jealoustigeribujutakalisamedikau~

fyi aku pon ingat ia adelah smbungan..i was like..ala..leh ke kechap yg latest ni..xfaham kang caner..plus wondering..gile ah..ape laie yg nak happen as sambungan cerite tu..bukan legend yg spesifik ending da ke~

dinaRr said...

faizal,
pastu sluar coklat muda.. jam kat tgn ada dlm 5. guess who? haha

nad,
haha ok..nad, nothing to say but i likeee seribujuta kali!
eh.. tu laa!! aku pun igt lain2.. igtkan season 1 diorg bercinta.. season 2 kawen.. season 3 ada babies pulak HAHA ok, means bukan aku sorg. kita sama.yeay!

Anonymous said...

omg...faizal !!! hahahahaha apakah???

faizazmi said...

dina, jam tangan ada lima tu zarin darus ok. pls get your fact right!

Anonymous said...

sape faizal mek??

dinaRr said...

ooo..abes tu yg baju petak2 n sluar coklat muda berkasut sukan tu baru kau kan??? ok.. ok.. terswitch..hehe