Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Was Tagged

Sarey tagged me this.
WOE (WHAT on earth) is this..? I hv no idea..
Maybe any 25 things u feel like typing n dont mind ppl to know.. So here it goes..

1) Whenever I go out on Saturday, Ill make sure that I reach home before 9.15 pm. Ill convince my friends that I have some things to settle at home, which actually I just wanna get ready and make myself comfortable on the couch, to watch Cerekarama series which starts at 10pm..

2) People were so amazed that I didn’t cry watching I Am Sam. N I told them that my tears are priceless. But few saw that my so-called priceless tears dropped on Pondok Buruk 1, Selamat Hari Jadi Su 1-3, Free Willy 2 and Stairway To Heaven..

3) I was a big fan of Sidi Oraza and Aamir Khan..

4) I always think that Jerry is so bad that he makes Tom looks bad. Because Jerry was usually the one who start the fight. So, I hate Jerry..

5) Even though I prefer Tom than Jerry, Im afraid of cats..

6) I talked so much during my primary school days. One day when I was in std 1, I told Pn Lee di Bilik Guru ‘Pn Lee!! Tgk tu, NJ tak beratur nak pergi canteen. Pn Lee ‘Ok, nnti after rehat, saya marah dia.’ So I told NJ immediately after that di canteen ‘NJ, tadi Pn. Lee bitau kite, die nak marah awak. Sbb awak tak beratur tadi.’ To my surprised, NJ cried. Too nervous, I cried too and she stopped first. Bfbcwiurctwc I tried to forget this but tak boleh, ok I think NJ cursed me starting that day, so that this thing yg very memalukan keep haunting me.

7) If u ask me top 5 shopping heaven, ill say Jusco, Ampang Park, Sogo, Maju Junction and PKNS Shah Alam..

8) I love taking pictures and.. being snapped..

9) Thus, I love my camera so very much..

10) Im not as ambitious as others. And never in my mind to be the CEO of any organizations, neither the head of my audit department. But if there is any offer for the President of PTA (Parents Teacher Association), Ill definitely say YES, URE SO NOT GONNA REGRET FOR CHOOSING ME..

11) Like almost 2 yrs working I think I have rough ideas what I wanna do in the future. Im not letting myself having a job that I hv to stay late in the office. No work on weekends. So to ensure I hv enough time with my kids. I wanna be the one who wrap their text books, write their names on it, just like my father did, bake cakes, sandwiches, cookies so that they can bring them to school on their birthdays like wut my mom buat, attend their sports day event like wut my aunties did and send and fetch them from school like my uncles did..

12) Eh asal detail sgt ni. Ok, ignore no. 11 please.

13) I hv this one senior told me, ‘Many ppl said I look like my bf and they said my bf is cute.’ Tak suka dgn statement tersirat yg nak ckp dia ni comel, I hate her and I already blackBOLDlisted her. So OFF her!!

14) When I was in school, K.Izy sort of forced me to join the 1500m track event to teman her. Dia tak nak lari sorg2. WOE (WHY on earth) did I say OKAY, Im still not sure. So on that day, my friends cheered for me as if I lead. Damn it.. K Izy got the 1st place and I got 2nd last. Tapi saya tak blacklist K.Izy..

15) Kenapa semua org suka Yuna??

16) Last week, my father sent a text message ‘Girls, I just read ur blog. Im so proud of u girls!! Mak pun baca.’ Hahaha, ok jadi telah motivate me to have another hobbies selain siram pokok, kemas rumah n cuci toilet which is to write!write! wpun tertanya2 knapa proud!? My entries were so factless n full of craps. Thanks much much parents ku yg positif utk saya apa apa pun terjadi!! xxx

17) Owh yup, Im addicted to Renjis (Season 1 n 2..Bila nk 3??) and Greys Anatomy (semua season).

18) Strangers, don’t u ever touch me purposely, even with your 2 fingers. Coz Ill shout!

19) On the 1st week of my class in UiTM Segamat, everyone was like strangers to me. Sape ni?? Takutnya! Then I remembered I went to ladies n on the way back to class, one guy was staring at me like I wore only the baju kurung without the kain. Unsatisfied with that, I went straight to him.. ‘Knapa kau pandang aku mcm tu ye?’ ‘Woooo.. kau prempuan 1st yg siap tegur bila aku tgk..Nama sape? Kita ni classmate’ ‘Dina’ Starting that moment, not everyone were strangers. Yeay saya ada kawan!! What an odd intro..

20) I was once caught meniru (semua org meniru tapi saya tk pasti knape saya je kene brainwash after that!! I knew she saw others were copying too) during test (test je! Bukan final exam pun!!) di UiTM. Sgt tidak puas hati, after kene sound like whatt, I didn’t say sorry to the lecturer.. (which I regret) But ‘Kenapa saya je yg kena? Semua org tu tiru. Knapa puan tak panggil pun diorg?’. Regretted. Tp I didn’t see the keadilan di situ. Wpun saya salah juga. Hehe

21) Tadi saya vouching 25 samples n I almost fainted.

22) I miss Heath Ledger

23) Tadi saya masuk ofis PwC. Untuk apa? Rahsia… HeHe

24) I think this entry’s title should be ‘Can You Keep A Secret.’

25) So, keep these to yourself ya. Don’t let others know the 25 secret facts about me. Haha

And WOE (WHY on earth) do I tag them..??
I hv no idea..
Zainul
Chet
Nad
Syira
Ateh
Apek

(Ju n Lely, Sarey tagged u too!)

12 comments:

nadiya zakariah said...

i wanna try no 18..kite tak pnah face2face..haha..

"hello stranger"~ *poking dina with 2 fingers*

hani najib said...

oyt bingung! about no15 kot. sebab yuna bestttttttttttttt! duhh~

nape tak letak cite pasal 'lintah' tuh? ahahahaha.

dinaRr said...

nad,
since ure not a stranger to me,i dun mind u touch me with all 5!! ahahah

hani,
lintah tu mstilah superrr gila malu. Jgn mention lg. lintah keras bengkok! haha

HyRee said...

Dina,
Even though you're no stranger to me, I'd still scream if you touch me with a finger. Ouuwwwww!!!

Unknown said...

no 18!!!!ak berada di tmpt kejadiannn...dan kau menjerit sgt mengerunkan ok.so watch out boys!!tp kalu lelaki kegemaran takpe bersentuh2..kan kan

dinaRr said...

hyree,
dun worry, u know i wont!! haha

zai,
mana ada gerun! kalau gerun, kwn sendiri dtg tolong..ehem..
zai jgn ajar aku jd mcm kau..ape kegemaran2 ni?? makanan kegemaran ke? hehe

Anonymous said...

no.20 tu am eh??

dinaRr said...

hahha man, nama sebenar dlm entry2 ni dirahsiakan pls.. p/s:igt tak aku cite kat kau ahhah

Anonymous said...

dina....no 20...xleh lupa...ahahaha :p

dinaRr said...

shek! btul2! sgt tak boleh lupa haha 'saya tampar anak saya..' WTH!! haha

Anonymous said...

tau xpe..nak blame2 org plak..dia yg hot temper..ntah pape...ingt cite syira...dia kan pakai tudg mahal maaa....tp x la secantik tudg ko huhuhu

dinaRr said...

shek,
ada unsur2 pujian aku di situ. Time kasih banget ya. haha terharu dah aku ni..