Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The truth behind the curtains..

Readers, pls dun get too excited with the title. Im not going to tell stories like the CSI or Criminal Mind series, which I usually manage to watch them only the first 10 mins, b4 I doze off. But this is about me.. coz I think, u need to know, wut type of person am I. Dun ask me y am I suddenly explaining these, bcos Im myself confuse HAHA

Basic n simple one, but i really want u to know - Im the eldest, with 2 younger n taller sisters. Have a big family with so many elder n lil cousins, nieces n nephews. So, obviously it's not easy for me to remember each names ya. My mom's still working and bakes 24/7 (erm..depends on her mood). My father teaches in a tuition centre. Yup, he acted as well. A drama, an advrtisement, n sometimes on stage. Since this is about me, I dun want to further cerite on this lah. hehe

Last weekend, when my cousin sent me to Ampang from Muar, I slept on the whole journey. By the time I woke up, my neck is super painful coz as per my sisters, it was 90 degress erm..bend. Everytime I followed my father to fetch my mom at her office, which takes only like 15 mins from home, seriously I didnt realize that I fall asleep after kluar dari the junction at my hse. So if i promised u that ill online at night, but didnt reply your buzzes, im sorry, the-normal-me, TERtido. hehe

I didnt realize bout this, until 50% of my frenster n facebook comments stated that I laugh a lot. Am I? Seriusly, I dun know bcos my family laugh even at Yusof Haslam's jokes (hahhaha), I laugh 24/7 with my close frens. Pernah that I was on phone with Zenul, we ended up laughing n we're not able to speak even a word.So if u hate someone who laugh a lot Ill try not to laugh at Senario's jokes. Both my sisters feel it was annoying that I can laugh at their sitcoms. ahahah (yup, im confused)

I dun really buy branded stuff. Not bcos I think it's wasted but bcos when it comes to me, ppl'll think they're pirated!!! haha N im used to my frens' lines like 'Dina, if kau nk kuar dgn aku, with this handbag, pls, jln jauh2 sket.' But I dun mind as I love my frens..hehe

Yup I do appreciate my frenship with all of my fav buddies. When they call me while I was crossing at Jln Masjid Jamek, Ill listen (rite?? haha) If im in the office pun I answer ur calls kan?? cume my suara a bit serious HAHA. Even if Im apart from my bestfrens for thousand miles, I know every updates on them n make sure that everyones happy. I can stay on phone with syara, kar, aza, farah, shek for like hours!! I wonder how we did it. If Im not ok, Im glad that I have them who listen on every words of mine. Wlaupun I called at 5am (HAHAHA) sorry eeza..

I sing like Im a singer. When I have the mic, pls get yours from the others. Haha. Once, my audit team, asked me to try to stop for 15mins. Ive tried. But I continued humming.

Im the shyesttt cat on earth, trust me. HAHA So if Ill be seeing u for the 1st time, Ill nervous for a week b4. hehe. Mybe, I end up cancelling the whole plan. No other reason than these 3 letters, s.h.y!!

Ok, Im sooooo not good in politics. I read papers, but Ill skip on politics. Ive tried. But I managed to understand after 3rd time reading the same article. But I know what's happening to Raja Petra k. hehe..

Since I dun want to keep on dragging till the history of my grandparents, I shud make a final dot here. I hope a least u know 25% of the true rainbow colours of me?? hehe ;)

No comments: