Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Must-Read-Update

I think I know what makes me bersemangat to update this blog with smile and more smile. It is when 2 (TWO) out of 242 friends (total of friends in my facebook), said this

Friend 1 : Dina, entry kau comel. Aku suka.

Friend 2 : Seumur hidup aku, aku baru jumpa 2 je blog best. Your blog and ada satu blog jual barang.

Hahaha
Regardless of what actually they had in mind when they said those, Im touched!!!

Okay, to the other 240 friends, dont bother to read this.. It's just a dont-mind-to-share-no-one-actually-cares-and-another-craps-update-of-me.

1) Long-time-no-see-fren
Knowing auditors, you can actually see each other like once a month and the rest, we travel like mad. After like for months not seeing this friend of mine, which I hope she'll ask me 'Hi Dina how are u? U look slim unlike last month so u can stop your diet.' but instead,i got.. 'DINAAA! Long time no see! I forgot to tell u this since the 1st day I saw u. I like your teeth!!! They are sooo... errr they are soo yours.' 'Bongokkkkk u. hahha!!' 'I puji, u bongok i?' 'My bongok means thank you, i like u. Yes, my teeth are really mine. I dont share it with others.'

2) Team leader
I dunno what my department head sees in me, she was sooo confident, assigned me as the leader for this one audit assignment. My respond was ' WHATT?? ME?? ALONE?? OMG!'. Sorry boss, I knew she expected 'OK, I will try my best. I can do it!' But that 'what-me-alone-omg' was my way of 'Thank you for trusting me, Ill do my best. Dina can do this. She was one of the top 5 prefects during her primary school. So dont worry.'

3) Panggilan Hangit
I dont know what so great with the programs of this radio station called Panggilan Hangit. Tipu pastu buat orang sakit hati yg dengar lagi la annoyed. Or am I the only one who feels that? Dont u think it is sooo sooo KLDHSUDH.



I dont want my readers rasa bosan dgn membebel je words je tp gambar takde bosan2.. So a pic I can share. Not a new update, it is as always, Dina - homesick.

(Im the one with red tudung, and a peace. Pls jgn tersilap)


**

5 comments:

MY040239 said...

haaa.. add one more la from ur 242 frens tu.. hihihi..
no.1 & 2, aku sgt blur and tak paham..
no.3.. i dun think people share their teeth.. eventhough gigi palsu..
no.4.. u wanna know why.. coz u graduate from uitm segamat, shah alam, an ex pwc and not forgetting, once almost the perfect student with 3.97.. hihi.. dun worry.. u can do it la beb..
no.5..best dowh panggilan hangit!! cheers up my day..

hani najib said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dina..
Seriusly! I like ur blog..
if aku log in FB aku confirm akan check out ur blog.. every single time ok!!!
cuma malas nak bagi tau ko je...
takut ko PERASAN!huhuhuhuu

*N.I.S.A-A.X.I.X*

dinaRr said...

MY040239,
Skarang dah 245 dah haha
1 & 2) I thought of making these 2 points as one whole entry. Nasib baik tak buat, nnti kau tak faham. haha

3) EUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

4) Hahaha that sem tu tak perlu di ungkit2 laa..malu aku! eh the journey dr segamat till PwC semua ada kau!! hahahah

5) What the!!! ok asalkan kau tak kenakan aku.

dinaRr said...

Hani,
Ish..apa salahnye telebih by 0.01 je.. hehe
Arghh dont remind me of that day. Grrrrr.. bad bad sign..

Nissy Axix,
Thanks darling!