Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not An Update

I really wanna type, hoping that I have dozens of stories to share but I have none.
I hate it.
I did my laundry, had my dinner, called my sisters and still nothing to update here.
Yup, hate it.
Eh tak boleh jadi ni..

Ok, for the sake of updating, I'll upload pics that I will never ever upload in facebook sbb these are soooo uncool. Posing macam esok tak kerja.
This was at 1 am on Monday.
Hahaha
So here it goes..

Enough with model wannabe pics lah..

I dont know why I am so kind to share..the model-cannotbe pics..
BYE BYE REPUTATION...



The mannequins..

People cheese, but we CHEEEEEEZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEYYYYYYY-ed


Goodnitesss
(I still wanna type, but I cant)
**

5 comments:

shekha said...

huhu suke ar pics ko..sempoi :p

zazuleanga said...

aAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH aku mule2 ingat ko letak gamba yg elok2 je, but as i scrolled down... I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU MY FRIEND! You did it! You uploaded the oogLy pictures, though you censored your own OBVIOUS face.. haha DuH!

dinaRr said...

Shekha,
shek!!! kerek btul kau skang ni!
eh nway, time kasih sbb suka pics aku yg menghancurkan reputation.. hehe

Nur (whatt??)
haahhaha mestilaa kene ada censored sikit. sorry i didnt do yours. hahah org tgk kau buruk pun org ckp 'eh eh yg pink tu cun' lkdfdfyu haha

1-2-3 rajin said...

seryes hottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

dinaRr said...

123 Rajin,
OOhh... im touched!
;)