Monday, November 9, 2009

Cuci The Musical

When Cuci was in cinema, I watched it twice.
After that I bought the original dvd.
So when Cuci was shown in Istana Budaya as the musical theatre, I had to make sure that I didnt miss it!!
Thus on the last weekend of October, three of us were on the 6th line from the stage.
What a perfect seat!

With Sarey and Ecah

With the combination of great Malaysian comedians, great lines of jokes, superb singers, the show was absolutely hilarious!
Love Love!!

One of the scenes where Awie offered his pisang goreng to Adibah Noor. (How can I hate this?! Even the company's name is after my mom's name Hehe)

Sarey was the one in blue, yup, much taller. hehe


After the show, they had some authograph session. The queue was so long, so I just snap a pic of whole of them.

Sorry, I was a lil bit vain that night, been staring at the mirror and snapping my own pic before went out. Hehe. Knowing that I'll be eye-to-eye with Hans Isaac, I hv to make sure that I was ok in every angle. haha =)

And yup, you're correct, Hans didnt even notice me.

**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cantik!


*Alone in Dataran*

dinaRr said...

Thank you. =)