Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mostly on Nur Kasih

I guess it has been almost a week I didnt write, n actually hoping for any messages from friends asking for updates, unfortunately there were none. Haha kidding.

For the past few days, my life was as normal as any other days. Nothing unexpected happen. Dun worry, I didnt go for any water rafting nor hiking in these few days. =P But kept myself busy with Nur Kasih.

Ive been hearing ppl mentioning about Nur Kasih since Ramdhan this year. As I was actually tired repeating Gossip Girl all over again , I thought of watching Nur Kasih..and to tell you the truth, I love the series. Like seriously.
I think it's because of the meaningful scripts, perfect casts (rupanya yg itu ke Remy Ishak) , beautiful sceneries, great story line, nice soundtrack and 97% SUKA!

Too much of pretty Nur Amina, I just bought 2 tudungs almost like hers. Haha Tried to find the veil she wears on her scenes in Makkah, but I think they are only sold in Makkah. Tp kalau beli pun nak pakai pergi mana je.. =(

Those who haven't watch it, u shud. Please put aside the fact that this drama is actually overrated. I admit that. Hehe

**

No comments: