Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Your Bedtime Stories

I think Im no longer the old Dina who loves to write one full story in one post. Ive tried but later, Ill be like wth-I-cant-even-think-of-a-word!! Thus, from now on, Ill combine few stories that I dont mind sharing with u all in one entry ya.


If u think my craps are nonsense, I dont need u either. (Pheww.. thank God.. Some part of me still hasnt change. The-emosional-Dina) For those who feel like reading, here it goes..


Bye Bye Insomnia
I had insomnia for 2 nights. I couldnt sleep. My eyes were closed but my mind was wondering evrywhere at 3am and thinking of the growth of Msia's economy. Wth. Duhh..
Honestly, I didnt know wut was on my mind. But thanksss a zillion to Nurin, your bantal lembut best sgt2 helps me A LOT! She left this at my house.

(Now Im able to sleep after 1 min menutup mata..)
Nurin, the new look of your bantal lembut best tido..

Standing In The Eyes Of The World
As usual, waking up in the morning and knowing that it was Monday is one of the worst things in life that u hv to bear with every week. But when u wake up and Ella's song titled Standing In The Eyes Of The World was on air, it actually motivate u to bangun. Saya suka pagi itu. Thanks .....fm. Instead on Monday, u'll put ur lipstick as if it was Friday, u'll spray ur perfume as if u're taking half day leave that day. So on that very morning of Monday, I was walking to LRT dgn semangat after that song. Mcm terbyg2 I was running on track for Commonwealth Games dengan slow-motion. Err.. mybe sambil pegang the obor. Ok enough Dina.
So I was hoping the song was something like a good sign for me to start the day. Maybe I'll help an old lady in the train and everyone who saw what happen will stand and clap their hands. Yes, I was hoping for the standing ovasion. -for me, in the train.
Going out at 7.30am, the possibility to have a seat in the train is actually 99.9%. But I dont know what went wrong, the train was so packed and I was STANDING the whole journey to office. I soon realized how the song title is actually a sign. Haha. Im still The-superstitious-Dina. Yup, I dont walk under ladders.



Zainul Bila Nak Balik?
Sorry Zai, I just love to mention ur name in almost all of my entries. Haha. Ok please balik Msia as fast as u can. No thanks to YM and webcam. Ure not helping. I still miss my Zainulku!


Great Weekend!
I had another great weekend with my family. Tell me who the H on earth wont take any pictures when they are with people they love love?! Thanks camera and photoshop. So here is our pic, the Rempit Version. Jangan Pilih Jalan Gelap.

Honest-Dina-Who-Cant-Lie : Nak tgk movie Jgn Pilih Jln Gelap, directed by anak Yusuf Haslam.





Baju Pengantin Yg Cantik
P/s: Im not the one with red shirts nor the one in purple and black.
Im afraid that this is the sign of old age that Im so in love with that yellow + dark grey lace till I snapped this and thought of buying it. Hehe.
People, DO NOT BUY PLEASE COZ DINA BOOKED THIS. ;)
**

3 comments:

zainul hidayah said...

awwwwww....ak sungguh trharu dinaa.tp pic ak dlm tu brukkk..

n kau ni nk beli kawen dah ni...buat pe..nk buat stok byk2 ek..phheewwiitt laa..

nuns said...

weh kate nak buang bolster tu ?syg kan nak buang ,,sbb ianya beeessssttt !!!:P:P

ohh and dina ,akak ambek gamba ber-webcam ngan zainul tu gune camera kah ?!gile old fashion .you can just click "Prnt Scrn" and paste it kat paint ya'know *wink*

one more thing ,the software is not Photoshop .ur using PHOTOSCAPE lah dey !

have a nice day !jgn asyik tengok phone jek !ohh and that's a sign of old age jugak i guess (;(;

dinaRr said...

zai,
comel je la. hehe

win,
uish.. bila kutuk akak, panjang sungguh your comment eh.
ooo hahahah ada print screen ke? I'll try on that. thanks win ku ;)