Tuesday, May 5, 2009

English Is Important

When my teacher keep remind me how important English is, I agreed.
And that she reads and memorise the words in her Oxford dictionary, I was like ya-ya-wutever.

I considered myself as normal, that I do not know what pantaloons is. N I refer to my thick Cambridge dictionary for these words : vainglorious, puerile or truculent. The moment I tutup the dictionary to put it back on the rack, I already forgot what truculent means. NORMAL. dot.

I dont mind people who pronounce sorry as shor-ry (dah shalam shafiq?? hahaha - ok only some understand), gender as Gghen-der or bunting as booon-ting. No big deal. The next day, Gghen-der becomes Jen-der. NORMAL. dot.

But not knowing what F*** means, it's very not normal. So I am pissed off with this!

(Source : Email dari bapak. Thanks Mr. Najib!)

If tengah cuci toilet pun I wont wear this. Will you wear a t-shirt with 'I was born to rock (rock sikit2 tak pe) but DRINK and F***??? OMG. I dun think this guy knows what ball means. Hahaha. Eh.. jgn gelak. Marah. Ok, to this guy, Eeii.. u steuuw-pid! Euw spelling apa ni.. ok. Stupid.

**

6 comments:

SYIRA said...

Mmg stupid tol mamat nih, Dina!
Org stupid pon x stupid camnih.. Huhu~

Current Mood: Berapi2x Marah. Ggrr

dinaRr said...

SYIRA! I LOVE U! mamat ni paling stupid kan?? hahaha

Sarah Nadiah said...

rasenye mamat tu fr henry gurney..tp dah bertobat sbb tu pegi masjid..x sempat tuka baju kot..!

hahah tp sngt lah memalukan dan membodohkan!

dinaRr said...

hahah sarey, aku boleh imagine kau tgh bengang ni hahahah

syara said...

aku rs die rs die cool kot....
kire soh org2 sekeling not to judge the person from his t-shirt...
but i still agree with phrase "what u choose to wear says something of who u r" hehehe....

dinaRr said...

yes! btul tu mek.
but ure wearing a baju kurung with butterflies! hehe