Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Green Kebaya

I purposely edited the picture this way, as if it was taken a decade ago. But actually..this was when I can still fit in this green kebaya, on the last Nov, to be specific, Nov 2008, on my cousin's wedding. N yup, it's not even a year!
Unfortunately/surprisingly/sad to say/guess whattt, I tried it just a couple of minutes ago, and.....
and...
and...
I CANT EVEN BUTTON IT! And the kain too was so tight that I need to lift it a bit to walk. Wtf.
I planned to wear this on my friend's wedding this SUNDAY, and H yeah, it's a 'NO WAY GURL, YOU LOOK JUST LIKE A NANGKA.' busuk.
Ok.ok. Hold on.. ker memang this type of cotton, it shrink after wash?
Or, human body memang gemuk after makan? Hahahah
Eh..eh..moody2..
Kenapa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the gym instructor yang poyo kepoh tu has given me a wrong instructions. Im so not gonna buy your words again, Mr. Instuctor!
Bye bye kebaya hijau ku.
**

5 comments:

nadiya zakariah said...

haha..
aku rse pas ko gi gym ko jadi lebih muscular dan taff :P sbb tu tak muat..

bile aku leh tgk ko angkat berat wakil sukma wei?

Xxxx said...

baju tu yg shrink! no worrries my dear,, ko xgumuks.. ;)

Sarah Nadiah said...

ko makan batu bata cap ape?aku rase mmg ko dah berisi..hahah..aku pernah nk tercakap hari tu..hahhah..x pe aku pun tembs gak skang ni..

Anonymous said...

dina... ko tak gemuk lah...
please dun make me look bad...
ko buat aku rasa aku ni OBESS ok!
*nisa*

dinaRr said...

Nads,
That's y i hate the instructor. Body aku mcm Mr. Mosquito dah. hahah

Whitelavender,
Yeay! I just read your blog!! haha
U shud see me darling. Then u know.

Sarey,
hahahah the fact that i dont wanna know.

Nissy,
We hv a new rival!!! Mystery!! hahaha