Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aquaria KLCC 2009

A part of me was actually glad that the meeting was cancelled, as it brought me to Aquaria KLCC!

As this was my first time, I was excited to see all the eels, sharks, piranas and entah ikan apa lagi besar2.

So when u have RM 20 + student card + not knowing where else to go + all movies showing are sucks, WELCOME TO AQUARIA KLCC!!










I said 'no more' to Menara Taming Sari, but to Aquaria KLCC, yup, ill be back!
Everything was sooo romantic!

Aizat oh aizat..
Suara anda comel.
**

2 comments:

nadiya zakariah said...

ooohh aku nak comment dis entry tp da lupe!
haha..nah comment..

entry ini mengingatkan aku ketika berdeting dgn kekasih..ouhh dina..romantis sungguh..kau mengembalikan nostalgia cinta ku..hakhakhak..~

syiok wei..bwk boyfren ko g sane..rase mcm ikan duyung bersia2 dalam taman laut~

dinaRr said...

ish kau ni tak habis2 jiwang. fine laa i went there with eeza n my sister. single hot laa katakan..