Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fats Fats, We Hate You

To tell u the truth, I'm a bit disturbed knowing the fact that the green kebaya is shrinking. Err.. okay okay..
Actually... I'm a bit disturbed n depress knowing the fact that the OWNER of the green kebaya has put on weight.
So here is the prove, Im not making up stories..

Please do not stare. Dah dah.. teruskan reading.

I think I know who to blame..

1) Stanley n K.Leng - who keep asking me to eat their biscuits, asam shanghai and kacang shanghai. Thanks for the fats, people.

2) Saras - who keep telling me that I look okay, so I end up tapau nasi kerabu Mak Wan for lunch n able to finish it. Seriously, licin. (FYI, the portion is like for 3 orang.)

3) Nisa - who put all the cupcakes, lollypops and the chocolates on my table, I hate u. But anyway, thanks darling.

4) Yes, me myself .. for keeping all these in the drawer..



and having a transparent jar..

P/s : Dear lunchmates, starting next week, I wanna ganti my puasa for 10 days. N will spend the lunch time in the 'L'.

My chocolates, cookies are all yours! xoxo

I hope it works.

**

5 comments:

nadiya zakariah said...

haha..dina..kau nak lelong cookies n choc macham Iz jual tudung ke..

aku book sume..ok..sile tulis kat each picture..nadia booked okey!!!

eh btw camne naimah ade dlm pict kau?? da girl yg tepi skali..putih melepak cam omputih tu..she's my ex-schoolmate~

Anonymous said...

dinaaa..ko ni prasan gemoklaa..
aku tgk cun gler je..
lg stu aku berkenan btol tgk ko pkaitudung tu dlm facebook..pastu esok tu zainul bgtau kt aku yg ko ckp muke ko dlm pict tu antara yg terburuk..gile ke ape??
tp ak rs ko mmg dh gle..isk isk isk
-qis-

dinaRr said...

Naddy,
Haha kau nk ke beli fattening cookies aku?? hehehkata nak jaga body..
Aku tau!! aku prnah trngat kau pun kwn naimah kt fcebook, n i asked her too. hahah naimah ex-officemate i..

Qis,
Tak perasan laa makcik. ni cerita betul. Tnggu kau balik Msia if tak caya!!

Azura Osman said...

Apa kata aku suggest ko blanja kah leng makan nasi kerabu mak wan...sian aku tgk dia...mcm moving skeleton jer...ahaksss

dinaRr said...

zura,
tu la kan???
dia asyik minum air kosong jer.. adei..