Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The 2nd Episode

Not to worry, this title has nothing to do with serious matters such as the new Dina, with her 2nd episode of life..after so many things happened..with tears and laughters, she changed a lot..and she has 1001 secrets to success. Ok not that one.



This is the second episode of....
1) The gymnasium
2) R issue
(from my previous entry hehe..)





The gymnasium
Everything went well on my second day in the gym. Thank God that the instructor who monitored me wasnt there. So no one can control me like every minute pun nak 'Ok, now I nak u jog sikit. Tgn tu gerak2 sikit. Haa mcm tu. Ok good.'
Actually there was another instructor.Tapi he a bit kerek n ignoring me. jkjdoiufd ok, lagi bagus.


I was so happy and FREE cycling, jogging and at the same time, had some discussion with CC. Chin Chin, I hate to put your name as CC. It reminds me of Cyber Cafe. Hope u dont mind I put your full name here. Haha


Since we were more familiar with the equipments compared to the day before, memang berkobar2 mcm semangat habis nak kecikkan kaki, tangan dan sebagainya. On the first day, we started off with walking je. But tadi we were all out jog terus. Cycling pun macam speeding and if only the thing is moving, we already reach Shah Alam after 15 mins on it.


As usual, after 1 hr, we packed our things. Once we reached the ground floor, perut mcm dah berbunyi. Maybe I over-burnt the fats kot. Haha. At first I wanted to keep this to myself. But later..


Chin Chin : Dina, u hungry or not.
Me : Err.. Not really.(tipu. nak jaga R) But I can teman u for dinner.
Chin Chin : McD?
Me : Shit.. I pun nak la..Ok, let's make this the last McD dinner. The farewell to fats dinner.
Chin Chin : Ok. Tomorrow's lunch, do not take rice. Mee hoon only.
Me : SET!


We end up in McD, with burgers and fries. We burnt about 100 calories, but after McD, we added 300 more.




3rd day (today)..


Sakit pinggang, kaki lenguh.
We I decided to go back home.
See u when I see u, gym!




R issue (again..)
I was so hungry just now, and hoping there's something healthy (salads, oats etc. Big NO NO to sayangku Oreos. Booo.. U know Im kidding rite?) inside the fridge. Later, I found this. Ahaha Ok, I can read my readers, I know u all cant wait, what's with the lolly pop with my R. hahah


I remeber this one morning. Dtg2 kerja, I saw this on my table.

Stanley (sitting opposite me) knew I was excited. Thus he immediately..

Stanley : Nisa put that.

Me : Thanks Stanley. U shud NOT tell me that early. Let me perasan2 cloud 9 for at least 10 mins can u? Hahah

(Ok Nissy, aku suka nak mention nama kau byk2 kali di sini.)

So i put the lolly pop on my table and Eeza kot called me a min after that. While I was on phone, i heard this at the back..

Kakak gossip 1 : Eh atas meja Dina ada lolly pop heart shape.
Kakak gossip 2 : Boyfriend dia la tu bagi. Tgk tu..khusyuk gila gayut.

OMG. N my R-reputation as SBH (single baik hati) dah effected!! Eeii tlg jgn simply assume things can or not, kakak kakak? Saya dah emo.

That evening, I brought the lolly pop home. So that my R still SBH.

Nissy, Im having ur lolly pop ni! Nyum Nyum.

**

No comments: