Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kampung Halaman

Hi everyone,

Few days back, a friend of mine did ask how's the feeling (she was seriously wanna know how. I can see that from her eyes) of going back to hometown as hers is in KL.

It took me 2 minutes to think (seriously, thinking and she can see that in my eyes too) to put things in words she'll understand.

I told her how excited I am menyiram pokok2 bunga sambil ayam berkokok2, burung berkecip2, neighbour2 all di sekeliling ada yg menyapu2, ada yg tgh beli sayur drpd org naik van jual brg2 pasar yg datang setiap lorong, ada yg berbasikal and 'Hai ape khabar' kepada semua org, dan angin pun tiup sepoi bahasa and pokok kelapa, pokok mangga, pokok mata kucing and rambutan bergerak2 sangat romatic okayyy.

Told ya, she didnt get me.

So I told her (it's not easy to think in 2 minutes), it was like when u have RM500k voucher to shop which transportation is totally free, and Jude Law offered himself to accompany u and an hour after that, he has a meeting, so Remy Ishak told him he'll be glad to be my shopping partner and we end up having the most yummmyy kebab for dinner. Pheww..
So lebih kurang mcm itu.

She was like 'OMG. Perfect!'

xxx
Ms 100%-crap-who-has-a-200%-crap-friend.

No comments: