Saturday, January 9, 2010

Random Updates

Im in the mood of sharing the very random updates of mine:


1)Bye Bye My Old Bling Bling Phone..
My phone alarm rang at 8.45 this morning, but I remembered set it at 6.45!
I replied some text messages, but whenever I typed 'S', 'T' appears.
And I wanted to insert spaces between words, the whole line was deleted. Luckily Hani has a phone she won last few months, so from now onwards, Im using this, which actually make me look so intellectual like whenever people ask me the exchange rate of USD/AUD, I can straight away answer, X.XXX :

Fine. Not yet a blackberry, not yet.

2)New place for a new year

Some friends knew that I am desperately looking for a new place to live, nothing is very wrong with the current one, it's just that, I want some changes this year ahead. N tomorrow Im having an appointment with the agent. I hope everything is ok, as Ive been eye-ing this apartment in Bandar Seri Pemaisuri for quite sometime. Wish me luck, readers!

3)Movies

These are must-watch-movies, people!

Old Dogs = GILO FUNNY. Sherlock Holmes = Thanks, subtitles!


4)I hate u Mitch Albom, Dina usually cry once in 5 years okay!
After finishing Rosie Dunne (by Cecelia Ahern), I need something serious-emotional as I was soooo tired of lauging.
(Omigod. Rosie Dunne is damn funny till u can laugh on every page!! This is the second book that I laugh f-hard after Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella. These two books are simply genius! Love Love!! But I dunno why, I just dun like PS I Love You. Weird.)
And so I read For One More Day (by Mitch Albom). Bad timing. I read that during the week I was unstable (unstable = homesick). A tragic story from the first page till the end, so I hate youuu Mitch Albom! *cried*

5)Lately, Im totally a homesicker

I just received a fowarded email from my father, 'What Type Of Guy You Should Go Out'. Yesterday, he sent 'Unconditional Love Story.' There was once, 'Jiwang'. haha

Last week, on the 1st day of school of 2010 (for those still in school, hehe), that late night, Bapak saya sent sms pada saya 'U were always with T.A.K.U.T' remember?

For those who dont know me in kindegarten and primary: Both my parents will ask me not to say takut whenever nak pi skolah. As everytime I reach school, I will 'Dina takut laa bapak.' 'Emak..Dina takut'. So it took me half an hour to get out from the car, I guess. Till one day my mom was so mad, she scold me not to say takut. The next day, I was thinking what to say besides takut. So I spelled, 'Bapak, Dina T.A.K.U.T.' Then Bapak kata, 'T.A.K.U.T. tak pe. Takut tak boleh'. So I spelled it everyday before went out from car.

[Trust me, everyone was surprised that I survived the 5 yrs in boarding school after that. Me too actually.Muahaha.]

And whenever after my sister hung up the phone call with Emak saya, she'll 'Dina, mak kata jgn pakai ketat ketat. Beli L, bukan S.' *hahaha at the same time, Grrrr.. I tak ketat ok!! haha*

I miss both my parents (yg berada di kampung halaman cintaku n kadang kadang gardening is everything for them) every minutes of my heart beat. Take care pls because Im many miles away from both of u two!! *sob sob* [Told ya, u can call me a homesicker]

6)Closing..

Goodnight all. No bye pls. I hate bye-s.

**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love sherlock holmes too...(^_~)**