Friday, January 1, 2010

Helo helo 2010

I always thought Im a tough one. ‘Tough’ here means, Im ok. That ‘ok’ is like.. I-get-over-the-feelings-that-I-kept-for-decades-so-I-hv-no-problem-knowing-u-are-going-out-with-your-gf-I-met-once-and-she-is-pretty-and-nice-so-much-better-than-me-and-me-hv-nothing-against-her-and-to-all-people-of-the-world-im-OKAY-dont-u-all-get-it??!!

Surprisingly I hate my first few hours of 2010, because I wasn’t that tough. My heart beat so fast, my body was aching and trying hard to work with the miserable buzzing brain was such a hard moment and not easy u know.

Me dont jealous, I hope. It's just a self conflict. Sorry all.

I just had a big mug of air suam and actually Im bloated (Siti Nurhaliza says it’s good for skin), a cucumber mask is all over my face now, my fan is on the max level 3, and Im gonna sleep. Phone is on silent mode. Therapy. Im recovering.

Owh sorry. I just looked at the title. So... HAVE A BETTER YEAR AHEAD, people of the world frens! And have a healthy relationship, Dina.

The closest friends of mine until they 'OK-NEXT' me whenever I had the mic. =P

We had extremely major fun last nite. Love love it!

**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye....hv a great 2010 ahead...hepi nu yr....wish u a happy life..healthy body and wealthy wallet...(^_~)**

dinaRr said...

Thanks,n u too!