Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teluk Intan

At last, a tower!!
A short trip to Teluk Intan with my fav girls, Mek and Kar few weeks ago became my favourite trip for the final quarter of 2009!
Finally I have a picture of me, with a tower. A famous one.
All this while, Im kinda desperate to have one after looking at the pics of my friends with towers at the back. Theirs are Eiffel, Tokyo Tower and some in Seattle etc.

So here are the pics of us with...Menara Condong, Teluk Intan (!)

Org Teluk Intan, so Kar malu actually nak pose in front of the tower. Haha Sorry Kar that we made u do this.

This wasn't the first time we were in the same pattern shirt. Kan Syara kan?! That day, we were in checkered shirts. Me n Mek.
We attended Hasif's wedding reception too. Congratulations Hasif and wife!

We headed back to KL after that for our Monday blues.. Seems like only Mek love it. Hehe See you all in 2010
**

No comments: