Friday, December 25, 2009

ON (Part II)

Ive changed.

A) The last time I read was Harry Potter first book, which only up to page 10 and after that I closed that thick book, keep it like forever, and continued with the DVD.
But now, I just love Cecelia Ahern and Sophie Kinsella. I read.

B) All this while I see actors with jaws are really good actors. Regardless whether they can actually act or not. (Heath Ledger definitely had both! xxx) With strong jaws, everything is forgiven. But, I dunno what went wrong, Im not a fan of Robert Pattinson.
I no longer judge actors by the jaws. wt.

See, Ive changed.

But some part of me remain the same.

I still cant stand the weird ON-s everytime I saw the ads on TV.
I thought people hate it, hoping no new on-s created.
But I dont think so.
Few minutes ago, I saw another on on TV.
It's ON KENING.
It bothers me, really.
Maybe this is for those who accidentally shaved the whole of their eyebrows/kening.
Just like Jason Biggs in My Best Friend's Girl. Haha

Im having flu, and it's quite bad. The TV ad I saw just now had actually make it worse.
Goodnight all.


**

No comments: