Friday, December 18, 2009

Whenever I had insomnia..

Last Wednesday when I told my father that Im going back to hometown this weekend (again), he was like 'What? No, have fun in KL, go out with your friends (Get a life!).' I replied 'Ok.' (which actually not ok.)

I had insomnia that night. haha I couldn't sleep so I browsed the latest pictures of Najib and the (not really) angels err.. ok, daughters. This was after we celebrated little Nurin's birthday, with 5 slices of cakes and a surprise present (from me), a packet of (diet) soya that she wanted it so much. Im a sweet sister, I know. Aaauuuww...
The 5 slices which at first we thought they were enough for all of us. haha
Dont be surprise, we wear all kinds of shower caps and wigs at home. =P When we wanted to take another picture that require more actions, (as usual) mommy said 'Ok, bye.'


Dont mess with us.
Goodnight all. Go away insomnia.
**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!