Friday, December 11, 2009

Friends Again

At first I had this thing in mind to jot down here but the moment my fingers were on the laptop's keyboard, Titanic’s theme song was on air and everything turns into iceberg. HaHa
Ok now I should shut my mouth up.
(Shit, this iceberg song still tak habis-habis ni.)

[Waiting for the song to finish. I still hate the ending. Leonardo shouldnt die. Kate should.]

Ok at last, habis pun. And so the iceberg melted. So...

This update has nothing to do with Nur Kasih or my grey eyes.
But it’s about me reminding myself not to hate anyone. I decided to forgive and forget and end up happy.
So this is how my-not-to-hate-anyone-story goes..

This happened when this fren annoyingly told me that my shirt is too small for me, which I don’t think so and later I was mad. How could someone say that to someone innocent? (ehem)

After that, I hate seeing this fren of mine in the office. Hoping that this fren is on leave forever. Uncomfortable.
When this fren online and hello me, Ill take out the cable from my laptop. Haha (everyone is emotional)
Yup, uncomfortable.
I did all the reports photocopying during lunch hour when the office is empty as this fren’s table is opposite that machine. Very uncomfortable.
When this fren wanted to join me for lunch, I said no.
This fren texted me, Ill switch off my phone. Like.. err.. 2 minutes. Haha.

I was so mean. I know. As time goes by, this fren didn’t text me anymore. This fren was outstation most of the time. This fren online but ignored me. During the annual dinner this friend ignored me.
Jadi saya yg hati tissue ini and terpaksa put away the ego-s wpun this fren’s mistake, and dalam hati ‘Hoi kerek ok. Fine. I’ll Hie you first, sombong giler punya giler’. IHY.

So I Hie-d this fren. This fren hie-d me back. N now we’re frens again.
And Im happy.
Ok, i know, weird n emotional. But Im happy we’re frens again.

kosong-kosong ok.

Moral of the story : Put away the ego-s as long as u're happy n comfortable. So saya boleh photostate report bila bila masa saya suka. Yeay. Hehe.

**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...'I' ke dina???kekeke

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahha
'Forgive n Forget'!!!
wwuhhuuu!! no matter what.. i still love u girl!


~N~

243/97 said...

hahaha...

Anonymous said...

admire ur guts....i've been thru the same situation as urs...and i still not even say hi to that person....

dinaRr said...

Anonymous 1 : Ish.. kenapa mesti I. aiseyy haha

N : I love u too!!

243/97 : Wut's so funny? haha

Anonymous 2 : Thanks. for reading too hehe