Friday, December 18, 2009

Avatar

After one terrible Wednesday I went through, I woke up on the next Thursday morning hoping for a better day. I was on leave so decided to have a good movie and big pop corns. Since Lely couldnt make to KLCC, I have no other way but to watch it by myself.

Little that I know it was school holiday until I saw bunch of kids were everywhere in the mall. While queuing for the movie (Seriously, I never seen TGV that pack.) there was a young couple in front of me (Very young like they just learnt x+x=2x in school), hugging and kissing as if no one was around. Beside the couple was a mom with 5 small kids who bought tickets of Princess and The Frog (cutest ever).

While the mommy was busy arranging the drinks and pop corns for her kids in the bag, the innocent kids were staring at the stupid couple (they answered x+x= 100x) who were having their own lovey dovey moments. You should see the kids’s faces. They looked so surprise and like what the hell this abang kakak bodo are doing.

When I was about to snap their picture, I mean the kids’ pictures, (of course not that frog couple) as they were damn so cute, the mommy suddenly saw what the kids were looking at the couple, she straight away told her kids not to look. ‘Eh jangan tengok. No, kids. Dont look. Nanti kita tgk the Princess and the Frog ok. No, jgn tengok yg ni.’ Hahaha

Anyway, I spent my afternoon with Avatar. Since I only have 2 choices between Avatar and Pulau Asmara (as others were fully booked) and cant really imagine me saying ‘Tiket- Pulau- Asmara- satu- please.- Pukul- 2.30 ok. Nak-seat-belakang’ (NUTS!!) so I chose the blue creature in posters, Avatar.

And I had no idea what Avatar was about at first. After almost 3 hrs in the Navi land the Pandora, the movie was amazing! I always thought Im kinda hate those fiction-aliens movies, but surprisingly, Avatar is a must watch movie, people. No joke.

I don’t know you, but to me, it was 4 stars out of 5. =)
I guess I understand how Neytiri felt after Navi’s place was attacked. It’s all about back stabbed and trust. Damn.

**

2 comments:

shekha said...

avatar mmg best!
p/s: dina nnt jmpa kt pudu lg ek..hehe

dinaRr said...

Shek!!!!!! kan!? kan?!
set! pudu tmpat dating kita dua. HAHA