Saturday, August 29, 2009

Abg Manan!

Dont ask me exactly who Abg Manan is, because all I know is he's Aza's officemates, loves photographing, has largest cameras Ive ever seen and married with 2 kids. And whenever Aza was unable to meet us for lunch, her reason would be 'Ada discussion dgn Abg Manan.' or 'Nak pi shopping dgn anak2 Abg Manan.' Ok.
Usually I wont put someone's name as my entry title unless u're my friends at heart. But since all these pictures are Abg Manan's, and so.. err.. it's..
'Abg Manan!'

Surprisingly, i lovee all these model-cannotbe pics.


When one crap idea popped in my head..

Me : Aza, let's try your mannequin pose. U as the mannequin, so pi blakang cermin tu.
Aza : Ok. Cool.Boring.

But later.. me and Karina came up with stupidest idea..
(sometimes I do think, are we really 25?)And we got this..
Tried dozen times to buat2 muka like takut ada hantu kat belakang. We thought it was easy, but hell no. When all in front line berjaya dgn the takut expression, kt blakang pulak wasnt ready. So none were perfect. Haha. But Zai, u were grrreat!
We blew off the imaginary candles on Aza's birthday cake.
Thank God, we still manage to act our age.
And you really think it's easy to make that heart shape thing?
Not really people, coz we took nearly 5 mins to teach Kar how to do it.
Whenever people ask me how's Aza's day, I dunno how to say it in words. So I upload the pics here. But a word to describe it is HAPPY!! Thanks for the pics (especially yg candid saya ni wpun mcm mama juwie, saya suka juga), and really, pictures speak thounsand words!

And thanks girls, for the perfect heart shape we had.
**

5 comments:

zazuleanga said...

Dina... well written!!
It's beautiful Dina, as you are!

Simple, catchy.....and it's Your Writing. - SIMPLY YOU.

mek said...

ahaha aza...mentang2 la entry psl ko...no flaws! eheheh

eh dina or aza urself! bile nk paskan these pics to me? *merajuk*

Anonymous said...

im gonna miss u guys!!!!memandangkan ak akan trlepas sume wedding selepas ni,aaargghhhhhh..rindduuuuuu-zen-

dinaRr said...

Nur,
Thanks darling.

Mek,
mintak cik nur tu hahah.

Zen,
GILA HOI JGN BUAT AKU NAK NANGIS. KAU PUN TAU AKU SENSITIF WEEK NI. ZAIIII I WANNA HUG U!!!!

Adelia...comey mama said...

Ya allah..gurls..u all dah besar2 dah..hehe...so fast masa berlalu :)