Thursday, August 6, 2009

=(

Unlike my previous entries, this one will be my emotional crap. Take note the word before crap there.
Sorry, after weeks not updating, uve to bear with this kind of updates.

Hmm...

Ok, suddenly I decided not to tell the whole story.
Just wanna let u all know that a thing bothers me.
Unhappy.
I realize that Im not a good friend/friend to anyone.
I neither listen nor respond.
I have a feeling like everyone hates me.

Im too blur and too psycho for u to call me friend/friend.

P/s : Ill be back when Im happy. I cant even type ‘Hahaha’.

Having my own sweet time with an aloevera mask. Sick.

Bye people.

xoxo

3 comments:

fatin said...

y dina?? cheer up! everytime i hv prob, i'll tell myself, it will end soon. so, dun worry, it will end soon. nnt u will get the power to right 'hahaha' back. meanwhile, hang on there, k!

243/97 said...

fuhhhh..aku shave janggut 10x br ko update..hak2

dinaRr said...

K.fatin dearie,
Ok, im trying hard, telling myself everthing will end soon. =(
adoi. thanks sis.

243/97,
ooo..so my next update will be after setiap kali ke 10 kau shave eh hehe do let me know huhu