Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aza's Engagement

Aza started off by leaving a note on his car with her phone number. (Aza, dont kill me for this) Luckily, he called back and since then, they are the sweetest couple (wtf. come on Dina. Pls continue typing.) in UitM. And last weekend, on her birthday, they got engaged, finally. Hahaha.
Aza n Hazree, congratulations on your engagement!

Oh, rileks..rileks..Porche (is the spelling correct?) ni bukan hantaran from Hazree. Hazree bg semua dalam dulang. Hehe. This is K.Shima's. Kami semua yang jakun terus nak pose at her car.

So to all yg tak pernah tgk me driving, exclusively, Dina in a white Porche. All this while, Ive been dreaming of white Proton Savvy, that day, my dream almost come true, I tried a WHITE Porche instead. haha


To Kak Shima, thank you v much. Remember, STRATEGY! HAHA

To Aza-Si-Tunangan-Orang (ahahah), congratulations again n happy birthday!

Mak ckp : Aik Dina.. every weekend pun asyik pergi wedding/engagement kawan je?
Me : Itu la. Hehe. (That's all. Tak tahu nak ckp apa lagi?)

Dalam hati, Mak should see my wedding list. hehe

Oct 2009 : Hilman & Misya, Dewi, Hied.
Jan 2010 : Ateh & Abul
Mar 2010 : Aza & Hazree
Apr 2010 : Karina & Syed

If I miss anyone's important date, sorry ya. Do let me know.
(If Im invited lah hehe)
**

5 comments:

SYIRA said...

Dina.. bile lagi?? hihi~

243/97 said...

Nur Dina Najiib??10.10.10??

dinaRr said...

Syira tu yg bila lg. Tanya kita pulak. hehe

243/97. Wow.. date macam celebrity punya date je hehe

zazuleanga said...

Dinaa..... dgn lagu yg aku tgh dgr ni "u can reach my air ways, u can reach me by caravan..lalala" terharu aku baca your blog darling. You are the Geng dear. Love you!!!!!!!

dinaRr said...

Nur,
I love u too!!!!! xoxo