Monday, August 31, 2009

Tq Kar n Eeza!

Ok, Im not sure why am I sharing this with all of u.
Maybe because lately Im being too sensitive and easily touched. Haha.
So jgn buat apa2 sweet for this few days nnti I terus make it one blog entry.
My friends knew that the last thing I ever wanted is spending my weekend in KL.
Unless we have better plans than me going back hometown. Mcm buat kek batik and masak for berbuka. Haha

I realized everytime I was in KL on the weekend, theyll make sure that Im ok.
Auuww.. (auwww kan??)

And last weekend, I was in KL with my sisters.

On that Saturday afternoon, Eeza called and wanting me to join her with Milo to Pasar Ramadhan.

And the very early of Sunday morning, Kar called, inviting me shopping Raya Raya with Julia too.

Ok, isnt that sweet???
Yup. it is.
Thanks girls!!!
Love Love
with Eeza
with Kar n Mek
**

1 comment:

NunsNajib said...

so your saying that kluar with kiterang(your sisters) tak best lah ni ?!grrrr .emo ni !haha