Saturday, November 8, 2008

1st week as the Internal Auditor


1st day...
- I woke up at 6.10 am. Really! haha
- When the HR clerk introduce us (the new joiners) to the other audit team, some of them asked me :
U hv working experience b4?

- And I answered :
Yup.
Where?
PwC

- So these are the responses I got..

1) Hebat!! Wow!! (So frens di PwC..jgn resign lg!!)
Err.. hehe thanks
(How I wish i can say : Erm..I work there for 11 mths.. not even 1 yr. So define me 'hebat' pls..)


2) Ish.. haha so ure a job hopper?
Hehehe..Ive hopped once.. haha
(How I wish i can say : So?????)


3) Haha..how much of ur blood hv they suck?..haha..!
Erm.. It's just that the working hrs that I cant stand. N thats all.
(How i wish i can say : Errm.. they sucked urs too??? No wonder u look a bit pale..)


4) Owh..they r our consultant. Ive liased with one of them b4. Honestly, I hate PwC staff.. Very arrogant!!
(Current staff, jgn emo bile bace ini ye.. mybe makcik yg ckp ni pun meluahkan her feelings..i hv no idea)
Is it? Maybe they were a bit busy that time..
(How i wish i can say : --nothing..speechless--)


2nd day...
- Read the manuals n assist the seniors.


3rd day...
- Dpt laptop, gune Lotus notes juge..(Lotus tu..errmm program or the system yg digunekan hehe)
- Bleh gune ST!!!! Rindu!! (Owh, ST ni mcm messenger..tp can only chatting with the bank's staff je..)
- Cepat2 add afiq! ahahah n he online.. klakar gile.. terus mcm jerit 'AFIQQQQQ!!' n he replied 'Dinaaaaaaa!) adei.. Mcm sooo like crying terjumpe org yg sgt dikenali.. Our version of Jejak Kasihh..
- He was complaining abt his job yg die x suke.. Go afiq!! U caaann ddoo it!!
- Go dina too! haha


4th day...
- Read the manuals n assist the seniors


5th day...
- Read the manuals n assist the seniors
- 4.43pm sharp, I started packing n switched off my laptop..
- Bye.. Ill c u on Monday!


P/S : Kwn2 ku, wut ACCA stands for? Nervousssssss!! Am I seriously registered for this Dec exam sitting?? ;(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO Dina!!!hahaha

faizazmi said...

Hey Dina. Damn.. You are on your second job in your career! You are moving forward! I wish you good luck and lots & lots of fun at new place! ;)

SYIRA said...

Hehe.. dina keje mane skrg? ade gang lg.. ahaks. :)

dinaRr said...

Stranger n Mr Emmet,
Thanks.

Syira!!,
Kite krja bank la beb. Asal kte ade geng?? Jom join tmpat same!!!! Jom laa syiraaaaa haha

pesot said...

pagi2a ko x jumpe ng mat pitt ke weyh kt pudu..hak2

SYIRA said...

hehe~ sonoknyer keje kat bank.. :)

dinaRr said...

Pesot,
Ramaii..diorg tnye kau mane.. haha
(ish..lawak ape ni)

Syira,
So... jom laa join.. nk kite pass kan resume pun bolehh hihhihi