Saturday, November 29, 2008

forgive n forget

Everytime my frens tell me they r not ok that they hurt inside, I'll say - just 'Forgive and Forget'.

Later, I really put myself in their shoes, I ask them to FORGIVE, so that they can move on n feeling better. Besides, if we forgive easily, we're forgiven as well - by Him.

Then I want them to FORGET everything they went through. Try to let them go and start with new things. When one of them ask how? Ill say, let the sad feelings flow in u only a day. Jgn sampai esok. Make urself busy like jumpa ur fav frens etc n put away everything that makes u sad like songs n pics. And I promise, everything will be okay 2morrow.

They said thanks, n I think I'm their doctor love. (hehe..sory ppl..I shudnt hv say that)

One day, I let myself think whether wut ive said is true?

Surprisingly, it's not as easy as i thought.
U really can forgive..but keep asking urself why they did that?
So u really think uve forgive on that?
Thus, STOP ASKING urself. Slowly, ull forgive.

To forget?
The hardest thing i suppose..
If Ive simply told u to throw away everything in ur mind n make urself busy, let me add one more, keep on praying that ure able to forget darlings! He will help. I remember Will Smith in Men In Black. He got one tool - looks like a pen that when u touch it in ur head, click the button, ull forget wutever u want to forget. If the magic pen are sold in the hyper market, ill buy dozens! Yup, i just knew that to forget is so hard. My fav perumpamaan, as hard as the batu2 on top of Mount Kinabalu!
Hehe

Sorry frens, Im no longer ur doctor love.
I shudnt have advice u all earlier.

Nway, I regretted that I put my blog's title as 'Life's Like That'.. Coz all this while, anything happen n not as wut I expected, I simply put it this way, 'It's ok.. life's like that..'
But this time, i tried to.
But some things r never as simple as I thought.
Never.

6 comments:

ma[z]linda said...

dina o dina..

kalau forget, nnt kita make the same mistake again.

bila dah forgive, to me tak ape if tak nak forget, but make sure that we wont let "that thing" consume us. life must goes on. we learn from our mistakes. ;)

dinaRr said...

but sygku, it's so hurt la to do both F tu..
How i wish i did not involve in this earlier.

ma[z]linda said...

time heals dina. seriously.. talking thru experience.. but as friends, kita shud be supportive. tu je.. =) mcm sedih pulak aku bc posting ko nie.. ko okey ke?...

dinaRr said...

Ateh,
But y time i soo slow..?
n my heart is shrinking..
=(

Anonymous said...

sepatah haram aku tak paham

dinaRr said...

I pun tak fhm..