Saturday, November 29, 2008

congkak

This one whole week, i played congkak for the inter - dept game.
Pls, sudah traumatised with the marbles sound into each hole of congkak..

HAHA

Me : Afiq!! aku kene main congkak pasni..Takutlah if congkak tu berhantu. HAHA
Afiq : Haha.. ok laa main 'Congkak'..drpd main 'Senario The Movie' haha
Me : OMG.. haha ok2 aku nak pi main 'Congkak'.. Nasib baik aku x main 'Antoo Fighters'

(Kar, kau je leh faham this type of jokes - Gred C)

1st day
Partner lwn : A guy in mid 20s.. duhh.. mybe younger.. Smbil bermain congkak, I saw cincin on him.. ok.. MARRIED!
Everyone knows that, that was the 1st time I played congkak. Know nothing on the rules, tembak ke.. tikam ke.. bomb ke.. i had know idea! (The last time I played was on 1991)
But I was lucky, I won both games. (Each day ade 2 games)


2nd day
Some mates call me 'congkak queen'.. Big HAHA
Partner lwn : A guy in late 30s.. Senyap n senyum je.. In every step during the game, he really think, as if he's playing chess.
Thus, I lost both games.

3rd day
Partner lwn : Chinese guy in late 40s.
So i was soo confident that i can win.
Surprisingly, he knows every rules. N he taught me some congkak tips!
He won for both..

4th day
Partner lwn : My batchmate
I was hentam je main..just like the previous days. Hoping for any Thursday luck.
Mane nak amik eh.. ok ok.. yg ni.. eh tak jd la.. lubang ni laa..

Batch mate (dgn muka serius n stress): Aiyyoo... Cannot maa like this.. if uve touched this, just take.. cannot change one..
(Menggelabah lak minah ni)
Me : Eh girl, y so serious? U know this one is congkak rite? Not audit report rite? Chill laa.. Haha Giler u stress y??
(Pakcik die sekeliling gelak2.. Mungkin dlm hati dah mengutuk aku kot.. ya wutever! Sape yg menggelabah dulu)

N yes, there was a Thursday luck. I won both. Ish.. I saw a depress face there.. ntah pape..
Helo. Bukannye represent state ok!

After that, while I was packing to go back, the chief of that interdept game,

Chief : Eh ur team takde sape playing dam haji. U play can or not?
Me : Err.. but dun know how to play la..
Chief.. It's ok.. U'll lawan me.. I beat u, than i teach u
Me : hahah teach first or beat first??
Chief : beat first hahah

During the game..
Ive been asking this more than 5 times..
Me : Is it my turn now?
Chief : YES DEAR

I lost on the 1st game..
Before the 2nd game started..
Me : Chief, let's make this time the no-need-to-think-dam-haji
Chief : Ok, dun think.. we just move the dams ok? Make it fast.

And during the game. i kept saying 'i didnt think just now.. so can u pls move any?? U think too much'

As he used the whole part of the brain cells, he won both games.

5th day
Me : Ppl, I cant play today.. Im going back to hmetown..

2 comments:

Maiya A. Lim said...

macam best je!

dinaRr said...

Ju, if mmg terer, best lah. If depends on luck.. err.. x best haha