Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not OK

Today, at 3.59 pm

Im not ok.
  • I tried to watch TV, but later I keep on changing the channels
  • I had my lunch but I still hungry
  • I tried to read the notes for the exam but after 1 min, I put back on the rack
  • I listened to some of my songs here but tersangkut2 which annoyed me
  • I kemas bilik but still not satisfied with the arrangements
  • I wanna go out, seeing my frens, but when mek, chet n lely called me, I said all I want is to have another few hrs sleeping
  • I tried to sleep after that but I feel like my pillow is sssoo hard like the rock on top of Mount Kinabalu
Something is wrong..
ssssoooo wrongg..
Something is missing..
I can feel it..

I just dun know wut n im finding it out..

4.00 pm - Still not ok!

;(

8 comments:

faizazmi said...

SAPA SURO TAK IKUT! Your excuses were so lame okay?! (I'll keep that in mind for years to come) SniffSniff~

dinaRr said...

haha ish..sory ler! td mmg i cant decide on anything!! x caye tnye syara..since smlm aku blurry okayy! so throw it from ur mind pls..haha

Anonymous said...

u shud go lah...one of the sketch reminds me of ur confused story...hehe...well,to conclude to u,we gurls think too much!

Jalilah said...

kenapa la you confuse sangat ni dina??? PMS eh??? hehe

anyway, we really had GREAT fun last nite. 6 hours of karaoke with only 4 of us. PUAS GILER!!

Hehe...

HyRee said...

i know what to do.
Get a Boyfriend.

dinaRr said...

syara,
hahah am i think too much?? haha

lely,
ishh i nak ikutttttt!!! tp that day i mmg x btul sket haha

apek,
yup..THANKS. hehe

ma[z]linda said...

haha. totally agree ngan apex! ;p

~ tgk ko nye syndrome: makan tak kenyang, tido tak lena. mandi je tak ckp basah ke tak.

its time dina... its time. hik3. =D

dinaRr said...

Ateh..
Ish..a ah laa! syndrome yg kau list kan ni mcm logic.. ihihihi