Monday, October 12, 2009

Another Drama

Only God knows how speechless I was after knowing a cancelled plan of mine was exactly the same as the ok-set!-proceed- plan of hers. Okay tak apa. Life is always full of drama I guess. Eh tak sedih tak sedih. Cuma Im quite surprise, thats all.
Mek, zip it. Haha.

I ended up eating all these as my dinner. I think Im able to finish it after this.
Hi fats!

N owh, this morning, I had some discussion with my seniors. And so I jot down all the points that I assume were important. When they mentioned the reports' names to be checked, I write them down. As usual, sometimes my mind was somewhere else. Maybe Muar. Because I miss my family soo very badly..nak siram pokok..makan together..dgr bunyi ayam.. eh ok I cut the crap. Back to the story..

When senior 1 asked me what was the 2nd report as she forgotten all,

I said : Early Morning Sickness Report.
Senior 1 : Errr???
Me : Yup, it's Early Morning Sickness Report.
Senior 2 : Sound like the same. But actually it's Early Warning Signals Report.
Me : Oh yup..yup. Err.. I got the 'early' correct. Hehe.

I was like soooo dumb..How could I really thought there is a banking report that sounds like a medical report!!

I need a doctor, ASAP.

**

2 comments:

nuns said...

kueh ghaye ade lagik ?!syok gile !;DDD

dinaRr said...

WIN!!!,
hahah dah abes haritu akak makan. hehe. Win, smlm akak pi mkn dgn jihan kan. n this kedai still jual kuih raya. n ada kuih SNOW BALL! very remind me of u!!! nak beli, tp price mcm price before raya. tak kuasa den..