Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello October

I just realized that time really really flies. Celebrating the 1 January of 2009 with my friends (dvds and good food), was actually so many months back (!!!) and surprisingly I can still remember every moments of it.
Ok. Time flies.

Mind yourself that this gonna be a weird entry with weird updates. Haha. I cant think. U know why?

1) Blur.. so I am so out of words.
2) Im still thinking what actually happened to me this afternoon. I remember I was in the bus to KL, but was asleep before the driver started the engine and the next minute, I knew I was in Jln Hang Tuah KL. Still wondering what makes me soo tired, that I really fainted?
3) After listening to the love songs in Red.fm for an hour, I have headache.
4) I miss my sisters badly.
5) Should I be angry or sad over this thing that I-dont-wanna-tell-u-but-let-me-keep-it-to-my self? Err.. decided to forgive and forget, so I stay calm.
6) Kira baju kurung cukup tak untuk the weddings and more weddings..
Hope for another happy and healthy October! Amin.
**

2 comments:

My040239 said...

hope that u have set aside ur baju kurung for my wedding.. Dinaaaaa, i'm getting married...

dinaRr said...

MY040239,
Sangat sudah ketepikan!!!! Man, i am so damn cant wait! haha nak congrats both of u!!