Thursday, October 22, 2009

To N and S

Dear girls,

After weeks u all hv been leaving us in Menara, here are some updates:

a) At first I feel bad for cancelling this afternoon lunch with I, but after remember how mean that he text me about my shirt, I thanked F after she : 'Tell him NO'.

b) I bumped into P (pokok) in the washroom but neither of us said Hi. It was damn awkward, I felt like hiding, exactly like the time we were queieng err..queing oopps...ok, quieng (I dont care, can u just ignore? but u get what I mean right?) for the photoshoot that later, was rejected. Haha

c) We think MS (M=model) is a nice guy. Regardless that he claimed himself a model. He said Hi, tak balik lagi? to F. I was there. Very the gentleman. So N, sorry. I know u hate this.

d) F drove. We went back together and I reached home at 7. I shud hv just take the train. Haha *peace F* When we were in the car, there was this one song that I cudnt sing along, n F told me it's S n her song. Fine....... mine is always Debbie Gibson's.

e) Z wanna send N text on latest updates from Sh. But she accidentally sent it to Sh.

f) We miss u all everyday.

P/s : N, ok, dah ada pic kau. Tak cut dah. Hehehe And Z, previous entry ada pic kau the day we went to M&M's reception. So I wont put it here again k. xxx

**

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling so sweet of u to blog about me n S!
I miss u guys too..now im bonding wit C...huhuhu
Juz ignore P! She's SAIKOS! Rasa diri DIVA!
Btw.. wat did Z do?? i wonder wat is the content of that SMS...mmmmmm
Ill be back for the dept meeting.. hope to c u guys.. Tolong jangan cuti...

Love,
~N~

dinaRr said...

Hahah Nissy!!!
Unfortunately, there's 90% possibility that i'll be taking leave on the 5th and 6th =(

Supercalifragalisticexpelidocious said...

ok...i love ur updates! who is Sh? N i miss u (D) n F dearly....plz thank F 4 listening to my song that u cudnt sing along too....i miss F..... :(

One of the Psychos,
-S-

dinaRr said...

Sh is ur boss. Nway u dun have to put (D) there coz i know im D! haha F cant stop asking me to come out with the dinner theme!! N i immediately 'PENGANTIN THEME'! gila stupid.

~See u S & N tomorrow!! xoxo~

Azura said...

woiittt!!!!u guys been talking bout me hahaha!!! n i din't realize until a week past....'pengantin' for theme?i wonder la how F reacted to it?huhuhu...

dinaRr said...

Zura!
hahah
punya la dh lama entry ni. heheh