Monday, October 19, 2009

M&M's Big Day

Knowing that another close friends of mine were getting married, I was totally happy n at the same time macam sayu sayu hati (kan Sarey kan?) Been knowing them very well since so many years back, I attended both receptions of...Man & Misya.

Sorry Misya, Ive forgotten to snap any pics of u when u were on that purple kebaya. But u look great and there were others said the same thing too!! Hehe =)) Since pics kau aku tak dpt snap, here's the pic of me, En. Partner n Zura who attended ur reception. (nak jugak upload pic diri sendiri =) )

N the very next day, I attended Man's reception. I fell in love with everything, from the card, pelamin, great food, marshmellows+chocs, meeting friends all over again, photo shoots...except for Man's shoes, because it was toooo cute for him haha.


I like the card.


Misya yg sampai hati purposely tak nak tgk my camera!! Fine..


Man, pls. Not this again. Hehe

The most congratulations to my Misya and Hilman!! Have fun with a new phase of life!

xoxo

**

2 comments:

nadiya zakariah said...

kenape gamba fes tu macam ade orang kat sebelah kau tapi sipi2 je..kecik hati die senyum beria tanpa mengetahui diri tak di snap sebenarnya..

btw..gold colour is pengantin colour..:P ewaahpakpongpakpong~~

dinaRr said...

Nad, Haha itu Nisa. She didnt join M&M's reception so aku kena cut lah. haha (*peace* nisssy)

as per the pics, pengantin was in blue la..not gold. hehehe =P