Thursday, October 8, 2009

Faster, November

I wasnt feeling good these few days. My eyes were red everytime I read the BNM guidelines. Then a terrible headache. I seriously asked F 'I think the building is shaking again. Cant u feel it?' And I got 'I think ur head is shaking'.
When I reached home, settled down, tired like mad, I fall asleep at 8.30pm and woke up the next morning.
Hoping for a better day, I received a text from a guy
'If u want my opinion, I think your shirt is too small for you.'
I wished I reply him 'WTH wrong with u, Mr. Wrong?'.
But all I did was..nothing. Maybe I was too surprised that people nowadays are being too outspoken. Close friends said nothing was wrong with the shirt (I hope they r being honest. Haha N I know, they r! xoxo) Thus I took it as S harrassment?
What a weird first week of October I had..


**

2 comments:

243/97 said...

hahah...

dinaRr said...

ur haha is not helping! hehe