Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Early February Updates

The beginning February of mine was so good. I had happy weekends in Penang, followed by my pardayyy pardayyy weekend. Ermm.. Not really a party anyway, it was just an outing with close friends, a cake, cute cupcakes and more and more presents. LOVE U ALL FROM MY HEART.
I'll upload more pictures soon. I cant even open my eyes now. I guess it's the sign of aging. Nite everyone.



P/s : Happy belated kepada Zainul Hidayah. Miss her like crazy.

xoxo,
Ms-Loves-Her-2xth-Birthday
**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it ur bday????happy birthday & many happy returns...

dinaRr said...

Yup! thank you!!!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

miss u toooo!!!!nxt yr dah boleh celebrate bday sama2!muah muah

dinaRr said...

next yr, make sure it ll be a grand grand party! haha yeah rite..