Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pre-Heart Attack

I just think this is so cute and I almost had a pre-heart attack. Help.

Pre-heart attack 1..
Saya : Why are u still awake at this time?
X : Im checking on your page.
Saya : Haha. So my page will make u sleepy I guess.
X : Nope, I was sleepy before. But not after ur pics. Hehe
Saya : Now I feel like Im a...err..coffee.

Pre-heart attack 2..
Saya : Yup, Im going back hometown tomorrow, by bus, I dont drive, so traffic jam isnt my issue.
X : Later give me the bus driver's number. So I can tell him to drive u safely. ;)

Cute is cute.

xxx
Ms-smile-like-a-school-girl
**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww...syiok??byk sgt peminattt niiii...-Z-

dinaRr said...

Z!!!
Tang mana aku ckp dia minat aku pulak ni!! adei.. haha

243/97 said...

wowwwwiieeeee...so sweat!!hak2

dinaRr said...

243/97,
mana ada sweaAt. aku je perasan okies :( hehe

fatin said...

alololo! comei giler! sib baik tak cardiac arrest.. hahaha!