Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February Pictures

As promised, so here goes SOME pics of mine with my special friends at heart on my birthday, few weeks ago..

On the happy Saturday..
I guess this will be our last time spending our very own moments in Aza's roomy, as she's getting married next month!
With my all time darlings, Kar, Aza n Mek. (And Eeza) (And Zainul)

Do not expect us to act like those above in public. Us, behave-pose. We had good foods, a slice of cake and I love the presenties!! Thanks girls!!!

The next great Sunday..
I had great outings with another close friends whom I usually see them with office attires, files, reports etc. Haha.
I am still touched with the cupcakes, presents, cards. Thankies all!!!
They are definitely my dearest Nazra, Farhana, Hashim n Iliyas and the other 3 sweeties (wished u all were there too), Nissy, Saras and Zura!!! <3

Iliyas was always be the one yg elak2 tak nak snap pics with me n Fahana. So fine. We have two pics with Hashim. Satu keras. Satu tak keras. Haha.
**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh..rinduu yeeee!!wish i could b there too!, <3 <3
bdw dina..hashim tu kacak la.ape lagi..-Z-

dinaRr said...

Z! we miss u!!
haha ish..kacak je kau nmpak.haha tak bleh la, he's getting married end of this yr.. haha ok, so cancel.