Saturday, February 20, 2010

Facebook Status

Ive been keeping this to myself for quite sometime and I cant help it but to let all of u know that I cant stand such status in Facebook. No offence, but this is just my opinion - YUCK YOU. If u think it's ok, then it's ok. Told ya, it's only my opinion.

On the V-day, unlike last year, this yr I just stayed home, and later came across these:

Facebooker 1 : HARI HARI ADALAH HARI CINTA.
Facebooker 2 (few weekd bfore V-day) : Nak baby, nak baby, nak baby.
Facebooker 3 : Hari ini baru saya nampak kekuatan hubby saya.
Facebooker 4 : En. Husband is at office. Lewatla kami dpt gnite kiss mlm ni.
Dont u think they shoud make this as their text messages utk En. Husband or En. Hubby or En. Apa Apa, and not a public status.

If one day I put my status as SAYA SAYANG AWAK SEPENUH HATI, slap me.

**

3 comments:

fatin said...

wakaka... can't agree more... menyampah kan?? i just can't stand yang 'nak baby, nak baby'. oh pls la! geli ok!

243/97 said...

haha...aku tau ko kutuk sape...aku ckp kt *****..huhu

Anonymous said...

hahahah!!! i understand hw u feel

-azura-
the battle is over,tomoro different battle plak (or shud i cal it bala?)