Sunday, February 28, 2010

Niyang Rapik

Some friends told me that my movie review is very reliable, so I feel it's my responsibility to update on the latest Niyang Rapik here. Hahaha

Im not a big fan of ghost stories, like never. But for the sake of someone important *wink wink* (poyo nak mati okayy), I decided to watch it with the girls.

Anyway, this is not a-must-watch-movie. I'll rank for 2.5 stars out of 5. The story line was a bit cliche, and many scenes remind me of the scariest ghost movie (selain stupid 'IT'), Long Kong. But somehow it was a good movie, so congrats to the director and producer (I dont know who) and the casts as well. As usual, Nasir Bilal Khan acted so good as bomoh-tok dukun etc. Awal -good!!, Bio Nik- good (and good looking), Zed Zaidi - good and u r such an elder brother!!, Fizz Fairuz - u are so like Aidil in Nur Kasih, and Sam - none other but...AN EXCELLENT actor!!! (am I being bias?!)

If you decided to watch it during this year's Hari Raya TV programme, pun boleh juga. Tapi if u have RM10 in ur purse, already queue for the ticket, but still tak tahu nak tgk movie apa, and nak rasa takut takut seram, do not make simple things complicated, just buy Niyang Rapik. (and pop corns)

Happy watching people!
***

2 comments:

SYIRA said...

Yeah~ Niang Rapik mmg best! Best sbb ade Sam tuh kot.. hihi~ ;D
I like~! 3 stars for Niang Rapik!!

Dina, u sure x tido mlm ingat Sam dlm NR tuh kan? Hahaha~ sgt laa kelakar.. :p

dinaRr said...

SYIRAAA! haha kan! tp adnan sempt still lg klakar