Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The 3.2 Megapixel

After having my own digital camera which i love love so much, I started not to snap any pics from my handphone. N i feel guilty for that.
So i look through all over the pics in my hp, n i think of sharing some with u, who read my craps or u, who just happen to tersinggah here.

Some Msians who do not even care on the current recession, the shrinking economy. This was taken at SOGO, somewhere in Dec 2008.



Taken from the 45th floor of Menara Maybank. Can u see Sentral there!! Rindu..

Tak nmpak lg ke? Ok, I circle it for u..

Lebuh Raya PLUS Utara-Selatan, di senjakala. Subhanallah sgt cantik..

Thank u to my 3.2 Megapixel!!

P/s : Im so not a photographer, n Im sucks at taking pictures. So ignore the pics yg too tak-creative n tak artistic langsung. haha

No comments: