Wednesday, January 14, 2009

weird day

It all started with a weird dream. I said, weird, not wet, u yellowmellow minded!

Ok, i remember i was hospitalised, n my wrist kene cucuk to masukkan air. It was so hurt till i woke up from the sleep n my wrist tu mmg ada terlekat satu photo, which i pasted on the wall with a double-sided tape behind. Maybe the tape dah x kuat, so it fall n nicely terlekat on the wrist yg kene cucuk jarum tu.


WEIRD


N that morning, I went to work as usual. Not that too motivated, luckily i managed to walk n reached office. Unpack things, had some kuih i bought, checked emails n barulah bergerak to auditee's floor (auditee = client or the person auditor will audit). I entered the office as usual, tp i realized some were looking at me, ish macam laa aku lmbat sgt!!! Ok, then i did my task cam biasa, jalan sini, jalan sana, tanya sini, tanya sana,


Later, this one guy terbertembung with me. So i smiled lah, he smiled n said hye. WHHATT? bukan perasan.. tp ive been in that floor like for 3 weeks. All this while, he only smile. Sometimes tak pun. Ish.. asal?


12pm, we (with my team) had lunch at Central Market. On the way there (shit.. the distance makes me hungry again by the time I reached office after that) ade sorg laki2 yg wearing tighttt jeans ala2 punk. Rmbut spiky2 orange colour, rantai besi kat leher which i thought it was for his pet, looking at me, as if I slap his gf. HOIIIII! helo!


6.30pm, went back. At the office's lobby, serius shit. Tak perasan. Janji. There was one looking at me and smile till I really thought he was my classmate. Dgn selaju kilat, I went to the ladies n tgk my tudung, shirt. Kot2 senget or unbutton. But.. x da pon. Ok, frens, judge this. Pelik ke. I wore this. If ur comp screen is blur, it's purple. I think millionsss of Msians wear purple to work right? Shit, i'm confuse. Dgn effort nya, i took out these from the washing machine, to show u. Helo.. its a stripe shirt ok. Bukan ada pattern doraemon pun. N the kain tu was dark purple selendang.




WEIRD



After satisfied with the un-senget-tudung n fully-buttoned-shirt, I walked to the station. N bought some chocs at a stall. Ppl, RM3.20+RM3.20 is RM6.40 right!! I gave the cashier RM6.40, he confidently n yet, sort-of-shouting, 'RM10.40 la!!'


'Eh..bodoh..!' Ok, bukan, ini dlm hati. I was quite surprised, so muka terkejut, n few seconds later, he said sorry. 'Eh sorry2.. Confuse.. Bodohnya saya. Ok, RM6.40'.. Speechless. Next time, pls keep your tone down.




WEIRD


Once I entered the train.. bisingnya!! worst than the pasar, u know. A group of murid skolah, was like gossiping that i dun-know-what, kuat mcm buat presentation kat depan during Monday assembly, WITHOUT a mic. Ish..tak belajar ke, pantulan suara in a closed space tu akan memantul2 and mencucuk ke telinga org lain??!! Sains tau ni! Sains!! Mmg kuat, so i snapped their pics. Untuk apa, tak tahu. But to show u how packed n bising it was n yes, terrible and...

WEIRD



N Im tired with all the weird things happened. Afraid to have more, let me sleep haha (alasan..sbenarnye mmg nk tido)


N I wanna continue my reading before my mind terbang to Jakarta. To Lely, this is what Ive been reading that u laugh out loud, the moment i told u the book title.haha. U nak pinjam, let me know darling hehe





And me, reading this, is NOT WEIRD okayy!


Goodnight people!

2 comments:

hani najib said...

it is weird when ure using the shit word melebihi had. ahaha. hoy! brape lame da bace buku tuh tak abes-abes? org len da 2 buku katam da. ahaha.

dinaRr said...

hahah tu expression laa hani
memang tak habes2..bukak je, tertido hahhah