Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An Advice For A Friend From Unqualified Therapist

REMINDER : This post might contain lengthy of words. If u hate it,leave this. If u have sore eyes, shut down ur pc please.
I think ive made this public a few months ago, that im no longer ur doc love - coz my own story was one with bad ending n yet no longer a good listener - coz I hardly listen to any of yours as i had so many things in my head.
But about an hour ago, one of my close friends called, telling me her sad love story that i know, she was crying. Surprisingly, I managed to have few words that I hope it will help and calm u down. Knowing that my friends are not happy really make me sad. Hoiii u ppl shud thank me!!!!! haha
Dear friend,
Ok beb, i understand that when we like someone, but later, knew he's into someone else, is really really hurt..
U'll feel like hating n blaming urself - but stop this, ini akan membuat kau lg depress. Let it go. U have to, cik kawan ku! Just dont blame urself, as this is the stupid-est thing ever. It's no one's mistakes.
Akan tidak bersemangat? - haha Hoii ini peak period!! Jgn gediks untuk tidak bersemangat. Come on girl!! U can do it!! Make urself busy pls.. like.. err AR ke.. reasonableness test ke..vouching ke.. haha plus, delete n erase anything that will remind u of him. Ape2 lah yg patut. I think u know better than me. GO KWNKU!
U'll feel ure the unluckiest - Yes, i remmber, u mentioned this just now. Aduhai, pls tgk the news, kids, women are killed, houses were bombed, no food, medicine pun x cukup, n no blankets to sleep at night kat Gaza tu, which was done by the heartless Zionist, n yet, kau nk ckp kau unlucky ke? Enough of this, tolong ambil wuduk sekarang juga n u know wut to do after that. Syg ku, remember, Tuhan itu akan menolong umatNya.
Jangan marah2 - Beb, jgn marah si dia juga. He has the right to like anyone he wants. Love is something err..err.. the feel of takde paksaan (Yucks..did i really type this?? Tengok, sbb kau, aku dah terkeluar this kind of ayat). So, sukahati on both sides utk suka siapa2. If he doesnt like u, what else can u do?? Accept it. Things happen for a reason.
Ish..luckily aku x sebelah kau.. kalau tidak.. mesti dah cekik kau.. hahah
Stop crying!!! - U asked me once, 'Dina, bila kau menangis??' 'Bila ada pemergian ahli keluarga terdekat, bila aku homesick, bila dengar adik2 aku menangis n my last day in high-skool.' 'So, if kau suka org, but org tu suka org lain, like my case, kau nangis tak?' 'Tak.'
Bukan hati batu ataupun perempuan kolot, but I dont see any point of nangis bila ure rejected haha. Cuma sakit hati sikit. Tp the pain inside boleh dihilangkan with the help from Allah, n u really have to forgive n forget.
Err.. do I membebel too much? Ok, I think u understand wut Im trying to say. Even sampai 1000 words pun, dgn keadaan kau ni, i dun think any of my advice are able to be absorbed by u.
All i can say is, U CAN DO IT!!! DONT WORRY!!!
xoxo

No comments: