Tuesday, January 20, 2009

real model

Im on my medical leave today as Im not feeling well since yesterday. Ok, this isnt my point.
I had enough sleep, which I slept at 9pm last night, and woke up at 6.55am this morning. N this is not my point either.

After tired of too much sleeping, I turned on the TV and watched the-most-watched-show (I guess), American Next Top Model. Many many things came up in my mind.


1st point..
Why must only those with long n thin legs plus that shape can be a model? How about the others, who are.. errmm.. 'ordinary'?? Isnt it sooo UNFAIR?? I believe there are millions who cannot fit the S-size clothes n always have to buy the M to XXXL shirts/pants??


2nd point..
Lagipun, what's the point of letting only the perfect-bodies wearing the designed + branded clothes? Ok designers, dont u think if the M-to-XXXL wear ur designs, akan lebih real? And more ppl will buy it?

3rd point..
N no wonder the yougsters nowadays are soooo into that shape and many dies of aneroxia!! (shit, ive deleted the fowarded email of pics showing the aneroxia nye models).. Mmg 30% can lead to bad impact actually.. Everyone was like nak body itu, jadi they diet dgn tidak seimbang..ish ish..Ok hold on, i'll google for the pics..


Haaa..semangat sungguh ni..Nak ke body mcm kaki like tgn? actlly got dozens more, like they were on stage during the catwalk pun ada but the file cannot be saved, ntah kenapa. So i think this is enough to change ur perceptions like 'WE WANT REAL MODELS!!!!' hahah
Tak cantikkah if the models doing the catwalk tu pendek..opps i mean rendah, normal shape n biasa2 je?? If only Im not an auditor, n got a lot of Ringgitssss, Ill do sth like err fashion show, which the models are soo 'us', n semua org akan amaze with the show (sbb in between, akan ada performance by Anuar Zain huhu), n the profits from it, ill donate to the poor or the Malaysians factory workers who were sacked but the Banglas n Nepals pulak bermaharajalela.

Regardless of u saying me poyo ke ape, i want to put it here. It's my blog n my page. N Im sooo proud that I know how to crop the pics, how to edit hahha - x perlu lagi tanya hani n win (thanks photscape) With the helps from my mini tripod n self-timer function, the real model..

(Actually I was surprised that I hv A LOT of my poyo pics ala2 perasan model in my cam. HAHAH eii mmg poyo..N takkan laa nak send these to magazines.. mmg rejected at the 1st stage lg la kan.. haha so sini sahaja boleh di publish and no one can reject. Thanks)


(Masjid Jamek)



(Tear Drops On My Guitar)

Kesimpulannya, if only i have long thin legs n that perfect body, saya nk jadi model.

Demam saya ni tak mempengaruhi statement di atas. Please take note.

No comments: