Sunday, January 11, 2009

If I Were A Boy

Sangat tengah berangan performing with a guitar - this song on stage (as usual, the room was dark, spotlight is only on me)
Ok, ignore bila saya berangan..
So.. when the imagination diteruskan, this is what happen, the lyrics plus the pics.

If I I were a boy even just for a day I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted And go drink beer with the guys
And chase after girlsI'd kick it with who I wanted And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they stick up for me If I were a boyI think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her 'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted 'Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed If I were a boyI would turn off my phone Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that I was sleeping alone I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go 'Cause I know that she'd be faithful
Waiting for me to come home, to come home If I were a boyI think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her 'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted 'Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you You thought wrong
But you're just a boy You don't understand
And you don't understand, oh How it feels to love a girl
Someday you wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted 'Cause you're taking her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed But you're just a boy

I like this song sbb Beyonce is so cantik in the vclip.
That's all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVTyLqkez6A

P/s : Still dont know how to upload videos.

6 comments:

Sarah Nadiah said...

ye lah cik dina tau petik je tp x tau main..memang berangan..

btw aku sangat x suke beyonce! Gedik!!!!!

dinaRr said...

Eh helo.. c the leg ok. haha
aku suka sbb muka dia cm aku sikit..

hani najib said...

bukan nie sume gamba yang same jek ke? apekah? ahaha. =p

dinaRr said...

eh lain2 laa.. helo..

hani najib said...

seems like all are the same je pong. ahaha. and nape yang the last one tuh tibe-tibe ade kaler biru tersesat? adekah sofa syara kaler biru? ahahaha. =p

dinaRr said...

a ah kaler biru.. coz i just dunno how to use the function ape ntah kt photoscape tu. actlly nak make all black n white but turns up ade ori kaler kt hujung2 pic n blur!!@#$% software ape laa korg recommend ni..