Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When Israelis said 'Well Done' to each other

I had fever last week and due to not having enough rest, im suffering the saki baki of pening2 lalat today and merungut a bit.. After having 2 panadols in the afternoon, I made sure that I slept for few hrs, with my favourite pillow and my cooling blanket (yg Nurin tak suka tu), so that i have good n deep sleep. Merungut lagi.. sbb bunyi mercun Kong He Kong He.. Selepas itu.. ZzzZZ



Then I read papers after my dinner, and I regretted for merungut sbb pening n merungut sbb bising. And the fact that I was pampered with nice pilows n blankets made me hate myself.. Knpe lah tak imagine how the Hamas suffered..



In today's paper..

Many of the victims in Gaza are suffering the white phosphorus burnt. This happened as the rocket which contained that dangerous chemicals fired to people, or so called human in Gaza. The affect of that burnt was undefine, and after knowing about it, i just couldnt see the pics. ;(

I read today, and if u didnt, let me tell u.



The burnt will take off the victims' skin and the pain will spread to the bone. Some of the doctors claimed that, the burning pain is only the beginning.. it eat up the flesh, sink down to the bone and had to face with the unbearable itch. Unfortunately, they do not hv enough medicine. Besides, just in 10 months of the phosphorus attacks, it can develop cancer on the burnt areas.


That bloody Israelis, fired the rockets with this chemicals to people which are mostly women and kids, again, KIDS! Eventhough some 'lucky' Hamas were not killed, they still suffering the burnt, the wounded skins, the 95% possibility of having cancer in few months n the hurts of lost of their loved ones too..

And yes, my cousin just sent me another email, that I wish I didnt read..

Do you really know ONE of the ways used by the Israelis to kill the kids in Gaza?

Many kids were fired, regardless whether the kids remind them of theirs at home. They shot them and when the parents attempted to rush to the rescue of their kids, who fell to the ground amid a pool of blood, rains of Israeli bullets kept the family a distance from their dying kids. The Israeli then released their dogs at the bodies. The Israelis just released their dogs, as even they have not done enough. They chased the family and prevented them from reaching to her body, knowing that the dogs would eat it..
Thank God.. no photos of this unthinkable moment.

Hell to Israelis.




Wow..saya version garang.
Eh serius shit, Im serious now.
Plus..pening..

No comments: