Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cute Conversation

Having flu and have to go to work really make me miserable. I was so uncomfortable until I went to ladies every minute of the day, tissues were my bestfriend and I was unable to talk. Coz later, I was afraid that others can hear my voice yg mcm ape ntah itu. N so I didn’t talk to anyone for the whole day.

But ooppss.. I laughed hard on the emails sent by my friends, as if Muntazer al-Zaidi's shoes btul2 kena Bush's head or Ehud Olmert has to sing MJ's thriller and he's so nervous that he pee on stage. Ok.. im so Jim Carrey's jokes now. Forget it..

Thanks for the emails, otherwise i dun see the point of staring at the screen dgn office yg tgh lengang ni.. Semua nak cuti..ish limau tak habis2 kot..


From AZA (i make it capital letter so kau tak rase kau pupus, Bonita),
WHY TEACHERS ARE SO STRESS NOWADAYS..
People, pls read..




At least he knows what expand means..hahah..





From Farah

ANYONE NEED TRANSLATIONS?
Pesot, prnah jumpa tak this snacks?? hahha hahah



Mek, dun tell me kau pernah guna while u were in Japan dulu.. ahahh



Wow..that party!!?? Korg pernah pi ke? hahha


Owh helo people, this is soo not my main story..
Ok, back to my flu-tissue-washroom points… n to remind u, the title is Cute conversation..

Ok, fyi..I need to pass by the lift on my way to the washroom. Dgn muka yg serius shit, I bet so serabut, terserempak la pulak with the en.congkak-1st game we play together2-wearing ring tu..

Me : Say nothing
En congkak : Hai.. baru baik demam ke?
Me : (Howw the H does he know this?) Eh Hai.. A ah.. Hehe.. cmne tau?
(shit..suara sengau Harun Salim Bachik ‘tahot’ dah kedengaran)
En congkak : sbb suara u lain..hehe
Me : (blur but senyum semangat) Ooo ok..hehe c ya
(eh..since when u hear my voice??..ok cute.. Cute nyaaaa this conversation!!!!
ok..jgn lupa. He got that ring..dun worry, NOTED)

6 comments:

faizazmi said...

Laki orang woi.

dinaRr said...

yup, my 'noted' is capital letter, bold n orange haha

Sarah Nadiah said...

It's ur nature..
more to SO..!
Terbukti walau di MBB!

Anonymous said...

haha..x penah jumpe dowh..hak2
-pesot-

dinaRr said...

Sarey,
nak aku blog ke.. 'My last day in the 15th floor' heheh

Pesot,
eh ye ke.. bukan aritu kate ni fav. kau ke?? huhu

Sarah Nadiah said...

Dina,
go ahead..

tell us a bit of ur love story..!

aku cabar!