Sunday, December 28, 2008

25 Dec

Ive given up with facebook long time ago (because u really hv to wait for hours just to upload 5 pics), n decided no more friendster as none of my frens are updating them anymore (err.. ateh?? haha)

So, I upload my photos here.


On the 25/12, we went out for Apek n Azie's present. N regretted that we chose Midvalley - jam gilas n susah yg amat mencari parking. (One of the reasons why I dont drive hehe)
Had lunch with Kar at one Bombay restaurant. So this is the dessert.. which in menu, it's the ice cream. But we suggested they shud change it to 'Span Tilam Puding'.

3 J-Lo s who cant afford to buy the sun glasses

Tak tahu wut shud I put as the caption. haha

Kar nak bergosip. But I ignored her.


Kar (duhh..)

5 comments:

faizazmi said...

kene bagi komisen ni letak pics aku. tak mahal RM500 per pic je..

dinaRr said...

chet.. tu je ke price utk muka kau?? hehe

Anonymous said...

don!!!i was forced by u 2 leave sum comment...aku mmg x tau nk komen aper...juz dat aku terharu ko letak my pic dkt blog ko..hahahah..

Mil's Collections said...

shit. kuar jln tak ajak aku.

dinaRr said...

kar,
THANKS for mentioning 'forced' here..

Eeza,
Kau di penang la syg..